Character name: Arabelaa

Arabelaa RESTO SHAMY

Post by Petronax » 24 Jun 2017, 14:53

Who is your character?

Arabelaa - drenai shaman

ARMORY ----https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... d/arabelaa
UI ----- http://lampus1.imgur.com/all/

Who are you?

My name is Antonio , just turned up 26 years in april and i am from beautiful Zagreb/Croatia .

Activity

Well i like to play wow , generaly its not only about one thing ,It depands of a day :P , one i am all in pvp , second day doing all the mythics third day just farming stuff . I do whatever i fell like i wanna do .

[What do you like to do most in WoW?]

What i like the most is rly good question :P , i guess the best thing for me now is mythic dungeon . I allways try to be perfect no matter which difficulity it is , its just the way i play :) . But the problem is , almost all the time i end up with some immature or not skilled enough players which do not do their job well . Sometimes guys like that push you to be even better :P ,but as you know you cant do like that all the time . I was hoping to find a guild where are ppl who enjoy game like me but play with style , where i can do stuff without asking myself is this gonna break in 5 or in 15 min ,a guild where you can do pvp and not lose every random BG you sing up to , and of course still have fun .

Guild history

I started to play wow in TBC , was dedicated radider through lich king ( got some great achivments from that period) , and i was hardcore pvp guy in cata/pandaria/drenor . I changed lots of guilds with all the characters , some of them where meaningless and some where really great . Recently i was invited to Bloody Vikings , but i left afer couple of days cos i felt like thats not for me .

[How did you hear about us? Do you happen to know someone in the guild?]

I heard about you form my buddie Tudum , hes my neighbor in real life :) . We have been playing together for couple of years now and if he says you guys are great i believe him . He told me this guild would be great for me so i made myself actualy apply :P . I just have one request for you if you guys invite me , i would be rly gratefull if you could take me with your alt run or something similar like that to NIGHTHOLD MYTHIC or TOS ,i know all about NIGHTHOLD HC (CLEARED IT WITH RAID FINDER) and even tho i didnt try MYTHIC i know pretty much all . I watched lots of videos (method/fatboss/bellulargaming) on youtube and i like to watch twitch often when i got nothing to do on collage and on a job :).

About you

As i said i am 26 years old ,and i look like a bloody viking .Now i am studying and trying to became master of electronics . When i dont study or i am not in collage i work in T-mobile as administrator . I used to play LOL a lot and was pretty good at it ,i managed to get in diamond 5 . Was and still playing hearthstone , where i was legend rank 3 times when it wasnt easy as now . But its nothing like wow , the best game there will ever be :P . I hope this will be enough and if you guys got any questions feel free to ask .

Always stand strong and see you ingame , hopefully in same guild .

Gnomes
[What are they all about, eh?] -----> always trying to be the smartest
Last edited by Petronax on 24 Jun 2017, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.

Tudum
Dark Raven
Character name: Tudum

Re: Arabelaa RESTO SHAMY

Post by Tudum » 24 Jun 2017, 15:16

RL friend and really good player, big vouch.

loshmi
(Shocktherapy)
Raven
Character name: Shocktherapy

Post by loshmi » 24 Jun 2017, 16:39

oh i see you got hooked up by dennied spam in /2 for guild :)

GL with apply and hope you get in (more shamans pls)

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 24 Jun 2017, 16:42

Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it.

dajpara
(Nisamja)
Raven
Character name: Nisamja

Post by dajpara » 25 Jun 2017, 19:39

++ this one :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 26 Jun 2017, 20:21

Your application has been accepted. Please poke an officer for guild invite.