Character name: Mürciélágõ

[RG1/RG2] Mürciélágõ 110 Dps Warrior

Post by Murky » 13 May 2017, 16:53

Who is your character?
- Mürciélágõ - Fury Mainspec 903 ilvl eq Dps Warrior
- Wowprogress link : https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... %A1g%C3%B5
- Armory link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... %a1g%c3%b5

Who are you?
- I'm George, 30 y.o., from Athens, Greece :)

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
- RG1 as a 1st priority (I fulfill the requirements), however, same application goes for RG2 if I don't get accepted as
a RG1 member :)

Experience
- Been raiding in general on and off since Vanilla, specifically mythic raiding since WoD, currently my guild stopped raiding a week ago with me having 5/10M NH, and 2/3 M ToV as current progress. I have played and am comfortable with both Arms and Fury specs at the elite difficulty (Mythic raiding) on all above mentioned content

Raid Role
- DPS (Fury MS, Arms OS), pretty good player, know my class and spec well, always up to date with guides, addons,
and frequent use of Simcraft to always be top notch (currently #14 simdps warr on server)

Your Spec
- Currently 52 lvl (Concordance talent :P)
- Stat priorities : Haste + mastery heavily over anything else
- Talents are mostly fixed with 1 possible choice regarding movement only and not affecting dps
- Have to be over 30% haste then I need all the mastery I can get (as a general stat guideline)

Off-specs and Alternative characters
- As mentioned above, I am comfortable with playing as Arms which is my OS. However , I have close to none Tank XP,
and similar gear. I am not eager to play tank :( Also I have no Legion Ready alts

Communication
- Comfortable with all kinds and software of voice communication, pretty vocal, always ask for clarification in case
I haven't fully understood a plan or tactic to be executed, before starting.
- BattleTag : XeQtor#2558

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/10649512

Your UI
- Link: http://imgur.com/a/9OMpa
- The only modification to the Basic Wow UI is the addition of TellMeWhen addon, which is the formation u can see in the center. Buttons and icons are personalized to my needs for raid CDs/Buff/Debuff attention

Guild History
Been at Resentful back in the Wod and first Legion Days, then The Rebels ever since. We have stopped raiding since 2 weeks ago due to lack of people. Id like to join TRC because they seem like a nice and friendly guild while maintaining serious and competitive endgame content progress. I also have been a guildmate in the past with several current members of TRC who have raiding XP with me (Haimi, Agonyflame e.t.c)

Raid availability
100% attendance availability unless some kind of real emergency happens

References
As mentioned in "Guild History" section, I have looked around quite a bit in Wowprogress also.

About you
I'm a pretty fun and easy going person, willing to put 100% when necessary and I'm really passionate about Mythic progress. Like smart convertations and smart jokes :P

Deliant
raid recruitment
Character name: Deliant
Specialization: raid recruitment

Re: [RG1/RG2] Mürciélágõ 110 Dps Warrior

Post by Deliant » 13 May 2017, 20:06

Hi Murcielago, thanks for your application.

As discussed in-game your mythic encounter logs really are not up to the standard we would expect in RG1. As we already have 2 highly competent fury warriors, you will need to produce something better for this to be considered again. Passing this on to RG2!

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 13 May 2017, 20:23

Hello Mürciélágõ
Thank you for your application, give us a few days to deliberate.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 13 May 2017, 21:50

Hello, Mürciélágõ.

I'd like to talk to you a little bit about joining RG2. Feel free to poke Fahranya ingame when you are able to (I will also keep an eye out for you).

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 18 May 2017, 06:27

<Accepted for trial>