[RG1] Reppciara, lvl 110 Elemental Shaman

A safe place for closed application.
Repp
(Reppciara)
Hatchling
Character name: Reppciara

[RG1] Reppciara, lvl 110 Elemental Shaman

Post by Repp » 09 Jan 2017, 02:29

First of all, i'd like to say hearthy hello! And now let's get started with questions :)

Who is your character?

Reppciara, elemental shaman - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ara/simple

Who are you?

My name is Gregory, i'm 32 old and i'm from Poland. I'm a worker in polish brewery soo u know ... i like beer ;)

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I am interested in the first group but I will say at the outset that I would be considered more as a substitute. I work as a foreman at the brewery in three shifts. When I got first shift then I have no problem with the presence of. When the third shift i can play till 21:30 although from time to time I can extend the time to the end of raid. When the 2nd shift i cant play at all. And i got free every sunday.

Experience

I began my adventure with WoW from Cata in guild named Vanity where Kyrenisah was a tyranical leader ;) At the start i was playing as boom druid, later in firelands till end of dragon soul as feral tank. But tanking was boring in the end, so I returned to dps but this time as warlock. I finished my adventure with WoW at the end SoO and reteruned a few months before Legion.

Raid Role

Mostly I have been playing DPS in raids although other roles are not alien to me . Always try my best to carry out the tasks entrusted to me and ready on time with tactics, flasks, food etc.

Your Spec

A two weekes ago i've changed my mainspec from enh to ele cuz we lack of ranged dps in our mythic+ group. At this moment its hard to say what is best for it becouse in next week we are getting new patch and elemental shamans will get a lot of good changes. There will be available two builds and will depend on the legends and gear which i have, and both builds will have different stat priority. I am sure, it will use the simulationcraft to test every possible combination with my gear to get best results.

Off-specs and Alternative characters

At this moment i'm playing only shaman but equal in both spec (40 lvl enh, 42 lvl ele). But if needed i can play also as a resto (29lvl).

Communication

I have working mic and can use it.

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 993247/10/
i've got logs mostly from hc raids and they are from enh spec.

Your UI

http://pl.tinypic.com/r/287en3p/9
i'm using weak auras combined with tellmewhen and dbm as boss mod.

Guild History
I started to play in Vanity from Cata where played with them until the end SoO. Once again I returned to the game that started playing in Polish guild Grom.

Raid availability

Like as i said before i'm working in three shifts. 1st - no problem, 2nd - can't play at all (only sundays), 3rd - can play till 21:30 (sometime till end) and got every Sunday free.

References

Kyre told me about your guild :)

About you
As said before i work in the brewery,and i'am a happy husband and father of eight-year-old son who soon will be my bot :) Outside WoW I like to play diablo where there was time when I had pretty good results in the HC mode. In spare time in work i like to play Hearthstone on phone.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in the ranks The Raven Council.

Rainmaker
Dark Raven
Character name:

Re: [RG1] Reppciara, lvl 110 Elemental Shaman

Post by Rainmaker » 09 Jan 2017, 05:33

Slap Durbem and toss some beer o/

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 09 Jan 2017, 07:32

Gnomes love beer.

Netzach
(Kyrenisah)
Raven
Character name: Kyrenisah

Post by Netzach » 09 Jan 2017, 10:44

Only thing that was tyrannical is affix in Mythic+! @_@

I'm very happy that you made this application. Repp is my friend for more then 10 years, i can vouch for him of course and Elly will probably have somefin to add aswell.

Awesome player, anything he plays he plays well and he is nice and easygoing guy too. His only problem is that work in shifts.

Not sure if everyone remembers but he was playing with us many times, he even managed to top some of our bosses:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nP ... amage-done
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3Z ... amage-done

Looking how attendance is bad sometimes he will be great addition to group because when he is not working he can raid 100%. I also want to highlight that is he ranged dps not melee now!

Good luck Repp, i hope you get in!

Elenea
(Elènea)
Raven
Character name: Elènea

Post by Elenea » 09 Jan 2017, 13:51

Well we've done lots of m+ together, he's a nice guy and does what he needs to do. Our group was very successful despite being sub optimal comp so definitely carrying his weight on tactics and dps. I'd deffo vouch.

Twiki
Ancient
guild bank
Character name:
Specialization: guild bank

Post by Twiki » 12 Jan 2017, 19:14

Thanks for your application! Just posting something official to let you know we're looking at it

Will get back to you soon

Xanzara
Raven
Character name: Xanzara

Post by Xanzara » 16 Jan 2017, 17:12

Trial granted.

Whisper any councillor for a guild invite.

Repp
(Reppciara)
Hatchling
Character name: Reppciara

Post by Repp » 16 Jan 2017, 22:41

Thank you very much! I will do my best to play at the appropriate level.

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 15 Feb 2017, 16:59

Rg1 trial passed, congratulations! :D
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai