The majestic application of Taptaptap the patient.

A safe place for closed application.
Taptaptap

The majestic application of Taptaptap the patient.

Post by Taptaptap » 16 Dec 2016, 17:48

Who is your character?
Taptaptap the Patient.

Who are you?
My name is Kevin, I'm 19 years old(20 as of 24th of february) and I'm from Sweden.

Activity
I'm actually into all sort of stuff when it comes to wow! Both PVE and PVP. Everything from achivements and progress to exploration and kinder eggs.

Guild history
Snackbar. Before Snackbar I had my own guild. Nothing special tho, more like an extra bank.

References
I actually met Jimmble at the winterveil NPC's in ironforge. We RP'd a bit and I sent him on the epical quest to fetch my cold milk! I also mistook Sherelia for a hairy dwarf. We settled things outside of Ironforge(In a manner of RPing.) and that kind of started a conversation. Long story short, I heard of the guild from Sherelia.

About you
Hi, describing myself in this way is one of the things I'm horrible at! But I'll obviously try my best(not hard, best.) like I always do! I dont really know what to write about myself personally but my wow history sums up to: I started back in TBC but was too young to remember much, I spent all my time exploring and climbing stuff. In WoTLK I got my first max-levled character before getting my account hacked. (Remember when those scam mails from "blizzard" first showed up?) I then took a break and didnt get back untill late Cataclysm where I tanked firelands a little. I quit when MoP was released. Played the 7days trial for it and decided it wasnt for me. (Wish I gave it a fullhearted shot today tho!) and got back again in late WoD where I mained Frost DK! I was always into most aspects of the game but didnt really farm achivements untill I got my Death Knight. (Which as of today is still level 100 but started the artifact quest.) I quit in the end of WoD and got back about 2½ months ago and have been playing mostly on my Demon hunter ever since.

Gnomes
Gnomes are all about being badass! Nothing beats a bulky Gnome prot warrior when it comes to looks! And lets not forget all the pain Gnome Hunters has been thru! Is that still a thing by the way? To blame the gnome hunters I mean.. My warrior here on Defias Brotherhood is a gnome named Anklecleaver, My shaman named Kneebasher is a dwarf tho but they used to share starting zones if that counts in anyway!

Additional notes: If you got any questions feel free to ask. Either here, in game or send me an in real life letter!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: The majestic application of Taptaptap the patient.

Post by Jimmble » 16 Dec 2016, 20:50

Oooh... the milk-drinker elf!

Umm... what is your stance on Blizzard's naming policy for RP-realms?
https://us.battle.net/support/en/articl ... m-policies

Taptaptap

The secrets behind a fools name.

Post by Taptaptap » 16 Dec 2016, 23:58

Upon devouring the demons heart the flashes and visions were so strong all my memories got wiped. Upon not remembering who I was... What I am.. I felt completely empty besides the burning hatred in my heart. I got my nickname Taptaptap the patient cause I'm always taping my foot while waiting.

But if truth shall be told, I'd rename my character if I could. Forbie Furbergsen sounds waaaay more awesome!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 17 Dec 2016, 00:14

OKEY!

I will tell longlegs that namechange no problem.

Taptaptap

Post by Taptaptap » 17 Dec 2016, 00:15

Dont get me wrong. I wouldnt mind a name change at all. Economy however is a problem right now.

Versaya
Raven
Character name: Versaya

Post by Versaya » 17 Dec 2016, 11:36

Taptaptap wrote:Dont get me wrong. I wouldnt mind a name change at all. Economy however is a problem right now.
You can make a ticket stating that your name is against the RP rules, there's a big chance they will give you a free namechange.

Taptaptap

Post by Taptaptap » 17 Dec 2016, 13:13

Yeah, Jimmble's minion told me yesterday! I've already decided on a name too!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 17 Dec 2016, 13:18

Hihi, Jimmble has many minions.

Taptaptap

Post by Taptaptap » 17 Dec 2016, 19:23

I can't figure out what topics and alike I need to choose for the report on myself. "Open Ticket > Gameplay > Report a player > Chat or name violation" tells me to right click the players name in the chat and report him/her that way. Since I can't do that on myself should I ask others to do it?

Versaya
Raven
Character name: Versaya

Post by Versaya » 17 Dec 2016, 19:33

Taptaptap wrote:I can't figure out what topics and alike I need to choose for the report on myself. "Open Ticket > Gameplay > Report a player > Chat or name violation" tells me to right click the players name in the chat and report him/her that way. Since I can't do that on myself should I ask others to do it?
I just used 'Character Problem' > 'Appeal name change' when I got one of mine changed, and mentioned in the ticket this was the closest match.

Taptaptap

Post by Taptaptap » 17 Dec 2016, 21:50

It seems Versaya's suggestion worked flawlessly! I shall now change my name after my next relog!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 17 Dec 2016, 22:08

Whoop whoop!

Sherelia
Dark Raven
Character name: Sherelia

Post by Sherelia » 17 Dec 2016, 22:59

I APPROVE

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 17 Dec 2016, 23:07

<recruited>