Raven
Character name: Ninneia

RG2 Retri Paladin

Post by Ninneia » 02 Dec 2016, 22:38

Who is your character?
Zaneak former Delicato
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... eak/simple

Who are you?
Name is Alexander, 32y old. Work from 7-16, 5 times a day. Been playing wow since MC first came out. Been on "breaks" from time to time tho.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
RG2

Experience
I cant realy remember it all, but i´ve done most of whats out there. Might missed something. First that comes to mind is Naxx (the first one) and ToT in MoP. Got most of my last exp from Exploding Sheep Inc (but after MoP they went horde) And then i did some HC Hellfire with "you" guys.

Raid Role
My role for now is Retribution(dps) Have Protection Offspec, but not so much work with it yet. I judge my own preformance pretty hard. Always been hardon my self nether what im doing. And i dont want to let the raid down. New this is best learned from other (paladins) that is better then me, and look what they have down, and how they play. And there are great forums, and ofc even websites with really good info and tips.

Your Spec
Well i havnt got the gear/stats that i really need right now. But i know my stats prio and what to do with gear and how to prio stuffs. But it all depends on what i have and what i get. All in all, abit hard to explain.

Off-specs and Alternative characters

Off-spec...hmm well that would be Protection, but like i said before, need some work with it before using it. And i got a Mage in progress. 105 and going strong.

Communication
Have mubble, skype, discord and i know how to use the forum.

Combat Logs
Havnt done so much raiding this far in legion. But happy to show when i get to raid with you guys.

Your UI
Tryed to put a pic up but didnt work, so please just give me an email to send it to, or even discord maybe.

Guild History
I was in Exploding Sheep Inc, and was realy happy there. Very nice and fun guild to play with. But they went Horde and i didnt like to join the dark side.

Raid availability
I can raid any day basicly, but ofc something might come up some day.

References
Well i´ve been in the guild for a long time now tho, but the ones i know about is Tufib, Lynli, Lomil.

About you
Think i did that in the beginning of the apply tho, but if something is missing or someone got any q about me, feel free to come talk to me :)

Miscellaneous
I really like the guild, and hope to be able to raid with the guild aswell. And make some new friends :D

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: RG2 Retri Paladin

Post by Cecîl » 02 Dec 2016, 23:17

Thank you for your application, give us a while to deliberate

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 06 Dec 2016, 17:49

After much fighting, and crying (Jimmble did the crying part) we would like to trial you!

Ninneia
Raven
Character name: Ninneia

Post by Ninneia » 07 Dec 2016, 17:08

Crying/fighting?! :P

Ravenbane
(Lynli)
Raven
Character name: Lynli

Post by Ravenbane » 07 Dec 2016, 17:14

Yay!

Sherelia
Dark Raven
Character name: Sherelia

Post by Sherelia » 12 Dec 2016, 13:36

Goodluck buddy! See you on the meters =)

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 02 Feb 2017, 01:17

<Recruited>