[Social] Jackkieee where are youuu!! Wásabi (Thirion) social Application

A safe place for closed application.
Sherelia
Dark Raven
Character name: Sherelia

[Social] Jackkieee where are youuu!! Wásabi (Thirion) social Application

Post by Sherelia » 22 Aug 2016, 23:32

Who is your character?
My own gaming nickname is Thirion or easily Thiri. But the character i would like to join you guys with is called Wásabi, who doesn't like sushi? I don't think it's offensive at all, i haven't even told you my race yet.. So my character is currently in progress, i started the character this morning as i wanted to settle in Defias Brotherhood for real (which has been my plan for a while) and i'm now abusing the legion invasion leveling system. I'm currently level 53. I play a mage class and now am frost specced. Unfortunately for some people i am a gnome.

Who are you?
My name is Arne, i would tell you my full name later over time. I'm aged 21 currently and by the 15th of October i'll be turning 22. I was born in Terrigal - Australia, but that was only short lived and i moved to The Netherlands pretty much right away, and that is where i'm still living.

Activity
Wauw, it's hard to keep it down to 1 thing... I think i enjoy doing raids and dungeons and battlegrounds the most together with a party of friends. Alone i like to random stuff, like farming / auctioneering and RBG/Arena's.

Guild history
So i came back from a 5-6 month break but before my break i spend a little time in Proto (Horde Aerie Peak) and before that was Heretic on Nagrand but this time Alliance. In Heretic i spend most of my Pandaria/WoD time being on the main raiding team and having a great time. They decided to swap the guild to another server when thing's didn't go quite well anymore on Nagrand, and i was not ready to move servers at that point so i was forced to leave - that's when i moved to my horde character and went into Proto and then came my break.

My characters were: Thiriana (warlock - my main), Sherelia (warrior - my pvp main)(Alliance) - Dartatana (my Horde hunter and oldest character i have(9-10 years)

References
Oeh i've been looking forward to this part of the application... so yeah in Heretic as mentioned in the previous question, i met someone who became a great friend of mine at least for my part. I spend a lot of time with him raiding and also doing social stuff, on Teamspeak etc etc. It's no one other than Vimali! I had already decided that Defias Brotherhood would become my new permanent realm, i only found out a few days ago that Vimali actually went to this precise realm, so of course i was very amused by this news, and decided i would like to join The Raven Council to be reunited with my friend, and also to have a future with a great guild both socially but perhaps also in raiding, for the Legion expansion and hopefully more to come!
http://i.imgur.com/cEpmERE.jpg

About you
I'm a douche.
It's a joke of course, most people describe me as very friendly, but also weirdly funny. I personally agree with this, but i can also be a very serious person and i'm pretty straight forward about most things. What do i do... well i'm a nature/wildlife fanatic, i travel around the world to the most awesome locations and study nature and wildlife there and go on hiking trips, camping, bushcraft whatever i love it. I study Eco & Wildlife at a uni in The Netherlands and i enjoy it very much. I also love going to the gym, playing League of Legends and ofcourse World of Warcraft has been my game for the last 10 years.

I'm not planning on telling you everything, i guess you'll get to know me in due time.. hopefully ;)

Gnomes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXPrFgFOTW0 - Do not worry it's nothing your parents or kids don't have to see.

Happy reading!
Hear from ya soon, Thirion

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Jackkieee where are youuu!! Wásabi (Thirion) social Application

Post by Jimmble » 23 Aug 2016, 17:02

Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it.

PS: Get proper gnomename!

Sherelia
Dark Raven
Character name: Sherelia

Post by Sherelia » 23 Aug 2016, 18:51

My name has just been changed into Twinkeltoe!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 25 Aug 2016, 19:52

<recruited>