[Social] Tudum, Lvl 100 Paladin

A safe place for closed application.
Tudum
Dark Raven
Character name: Tudum

[Social] Tudum, Lvl 100 Paladin

Post by Tudum » 01 Aug 2016, 13:37

Who is your character?

My charachter name is Tudum, dwarf male, Paladin.

Who are you?

My name is Davor, I am 33 years old and I come from Croatia.

Activity

First and foremost I like to raid and do PVE content. I also very much enjoy WPVP and random BG-s.

Guild history

Recently, last time I played was 3 months ago, I was a memeber in guild Replica of insanity. This was a Horde guild, it was just for leveling and some basic raids, I played Orc warrior in those times.

References

Well, I am an ancinet DB player and I am well aware of the guild :) I do not know anyone here, maybe we did play together way before :)

About you

I work in IT as a Senior System Engineer, been working in IT for almost 10 years now. In my free time I enjoy hiking, sports, mostly football and basketball, and gaming ofc :)

My experience in WoW is vast. I started playing back in vanila, dont remember the exact year, on Darksorrow with my dwarf hunter. Was a big noob back then and I loved it :)

In a random set of circumstances I transferred, with my RL friends, to Defias Brotherhood, rerolled druid and joined Destined for Glory. If there are some old DB-ers here, and I suppose there are, this was an top guild back in the day and the GM was Neverwinter, DB legend some might say :)

When I hit 60 and geared up I started raiding with DFG but soon after, after GM left the game, the guild was disbanded and core players formed a new guild Elysium, which rulled DB for years to come in regards to PVE content.

I, with my resto druid Kifla, was a core member of Elysium, also was a class officer for some time, and raided hardcore with them until end of Vanila. Elysium, back then was a top guild on DB, in regards to PVE, we cleared everything server first, including AQ 40.

I left Elysium in TBC, the main reason was to play with my RL friends, and joined Keepers of Mrakness. That guild had terrible reputation on the server, for many reasons but really had a good core group of players, including my RL friends, which were lost in all the sea of uncommitted players and bad reputation. Together we tried to make something of the guild and change the outlook of it, but it was impossible. After trying for quite some time, we decided to leave the guild and form a new one. We raided a bit with the new guild and decided to merge with another small guild and together formed the guild Animosity, which I see is today on of the top guilds on DB :)

With animosity we cleared TBC content with flying colors, was going really good.

In the mist of ending expansion and being a bit fed up with the game itself, I took a break from the game.

In the Wrath of the Lich King, my RL friends and I decided to reroll Horde on Korgall and we joined a good guild there and cleared the content, I was playing Hunter back then.

In Cata we formed new guild, consisting only of RL friends, and did preety good, I do not remember the exact progress we did back then to be honest, was playing a resto shaman back then.

Took a long brake in the mist of Cata and got back to the end of MoP, rolled MW monk on horde and spent my days on the wall, doing a bit of arena and random bg-s :) for me this was the worst time in WoW evah :)

Afterwards, took a break again, join WoD late in expansion, rolled Mage on Darksorrow and Warrior on DB, but this was also not really fruitfull time for me, as the gaming xp was mostly based on pvp, garrison and LFR-s :) was not really committed to the game.

Now, with new expansion comming soon, I am really looking forward to it and once again would like to be fully committed and enjoy the full experience. In regards to that, I pre purchased the expansion, few days ago, and used 100 token to make a dwarf pally on my old server. I am completley new to the class, intend to play Holy pala and fully commit to the class.

The reason why I am making social apply to the guild, despite my intentions in the new expansion, is the lack of HC PVE experience in latest two expansions and being a bit rusty. Also, pally is completley new class to me, so that is a factor as well.

However, once I prove myself as a dedicated player, as I was and always will be, and learn the class and make my toon the best I can, I would very much like to join or apply to one of the raiding groups to get a chance to prove myself as a viable player, as raiding is my primary goal in the future. This is ofcourse under presumption I get accepted as social :) fingers crossed :)

Apologies for the wall of text, but I take this seriously and would like to make a proper application, with all the information which might be relevant for you descision.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and regards.

Gnomes
The best race there is :) what else to say ! :)

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Re: [Social] Tudum, Lvl 100 Paladin

Post by Xanthi » 01 Aug 2016, 16:34

Thank you for your application, give us a while to deliberate

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 03 Aug 2016, 15:47

Your application has been accepted. Please poke an officer for guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 03 Aug 2016, 16:13

<recruited>