Application To be raider of RG1

A safe place for closed application.
Baguettethegnome

Application To be raider of RG1

Post by Baguettethegnome » 11 Apr 2016, 17:49

Who is your character?
Fcbaguette, Boomie with os Resto (Druid). http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... tte/simple

Who are you?
Hello There ! I am Jordi from the netherlands. I am 16 years old.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I would like to Apply to RG1 , Since i am 11/13 M experienced and i am searching for a friendly community who also kills and progresses on the high tier end.

Experience
I started raiding in Cataclysm. At Dragon soul. I cleared the whole of it on Heroic Pre nerf. I havent raided in Mists of Pandaria because i didnt like the content. I started raiding in WoD again, in HFC. I've been there since the first day of it and i am 11/13 M now. In Cataclysm i raided as a Paladin and i have raided HFC (11/13M) on a Enhancement shaman. I've raided 5/13 M on my Druid. On what character i am applying.

Raid Role
My role in the raid team would be DPS. with Healing OS. How do i prepare my role ? I prepare my role by watching the best boomies their streams, and watching Tactic guides. i always judge myself by my dps and if i died. if i died because of my own fault then i try to improve it the next time instantly. and i think i can handle a 13/13 M Guild.

Your Spec
My DPS rotation : A boomie works with Solar and Lunar stances. If i am in my solar stance i use wrath and sunfire. if i am in my lunar stance i use Starfire and moonfire. I always keep Starfall up and when i can use Starsurge i use it. my stat priorities are Mastery and critical strike. They are the best stats because my mastery increases my dmg. and my critical strike increases it by double what my mastery increases. that means a huge loads of dmg. Only 1 glyph is important as a boomie , that is the starfall glyph. that is really usefull on fights like Socrethar. where adds spawn that needs to be damaged instantly. I dont have any special talent choices. but lets get an example. why did i take Nature's vigil ? I took nature's vigil, because when the raid takes alot of damage i can pop nature's vigil and help the healers out. because 20% of my damage splits to the raid as healing.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I am very comfortable with the mind of changing to my offspec for a better raid setup or when its needed. I have a viable alt yes. my shaman is 736 Ilvl as enhancement and 731 as Elemental.http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... tex/simple He is 11/13M experienced
Communication
Yes i do have a microphone. i have everything from Razer so its also a good quality. i am very comfortable with talking whenever its needed. And yes i am very happy using the forums and checking back regularly for information.

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... est#boss=0 But these logs are not showing what i am capable off. Since i had the worst gear at that point (no ring) no 4set. now i am better geared and i know i would easily have 80/90k dps. on some other fights maybe even 100k+ at this point of my ilvl.
Your UI
I just have a standard UI. i cant make a screenshot because it doesnt work. it doesnt save in my computer.
Guild History
I have been in Dude where s my mount where i raided 11/13M. i left them because i didnt feel like it was an good environment. they were a little toxic. and now i am raiding on my boomie in FiLTH. i want to leave them because i know i can achieve more than 6/13 M.

Raid availability
I can make ALL days and times.
References
I was checking Wowprogress and then i saw you guys were recruiting. i read the information and i felt attracted.

About you
I am a very friendly person, that wants to joke around (nonraidtime) and that loves to talk and help other people. i am also very serious when it comes to raiding. i want to get the best out of myself.
Miscellaneous
The only note is about my logs. but if i get accepted you will see its different.

Thanks for reading !

Jordi

KramT
(Kramt)
Raven
Character name: Kramt

Re: Application To be raider of RG1

Post by KramT » 11 Apr 2016, 17:53

Thank you for your application please give us a few days to review it

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven
Character name: Pemix

Post by Emz » 11 Apr 2016, 18:22

Hey, I'm currently dealing with recruitment. If you could add me on battle tag it would be brilliant for quicker communication that via the forums. Emi#2760

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven

Post by Emz » 13 Apr 2016, 18:32

Hey, you have been approved for trial (under what has been discussed in whispers)! Contact me tomorrow at 7:45 for invite to raid! :)

Emz
(Pemix)
Raven

Post by Emz » 12 May 2016, 14:17

<Not recruited>