Raider - Chubby 100 Fury/Arms Warrior

A safe place for closed application.
Chubby
(Chùbby)
Character name: Chùbby

Raider - Chubby 100 Fury/Arms Warrior

Post by Chubby » 27 Mar 2016, 00:46

Who is your character?
[Your character name, class, specs, and Armory link. Try to log out in main-spec gear]
Chùbby, Warrior, Arms/Fury http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... y/advanced

Who are you?
[Your name, age, where you're from, etc]
Linus Benson, 28 years of age, From Sweden but currently live in Oslo, Norway

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
[Our raid groups are "RG1" (3 days a week, Mythic progress priority) & "RG2" (2 days a week, Heroic progress, Mythic when possible). Each raid group has its own requirements and expectations, and you should have a preference on which one you join.]
Applying to join the RG1.

Experience
[What is your prior raiding experience? Which tiers? LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic/Mythic? And importantly: Did you clear these raids when they were current content (the most recent tier added), or come back in the next patch? For "Heroic" SoO please be clear whether you mean pre-6.0 or not (before/after the name changes). If you've performed any character change re-rolling in your time, what character(s) and role(s) did you play during which content?]
Classic:
MC Cleared
BWL Cleared
AQ40 Up to including Fankriss
Naxx40 Nothing

TBC:
Karazhan, Gruul, SSC, The eye, Magtheridon cleared
BT cleared after nerf (I think)

Lich king:
ToTC10 with a tribute to insanity
Ulduar im not sure tbh
Naxx cleared
Ruby sanctum did not clear
OS3D cleared

Cataclysm:
BWD Cleared
Bastion of Twilight Cleared (I think)
DS Cleared
Firelands Cleared
Throne of four winds, don't think I cleared

MoP:
MSV Cleared
HoF 4/6 prenerf
Terrace 3/4 prenerf
ToT Cleared
SoO Cleared (after nerf)

WoD:
Highmaul cleared
BRF 9/10 (guild disbanded at blackhand) - cleared 10/10 now tho but doesn't really count.
HFC 12/13.

Raid Role
[Describe your current role in a raid team, how you prepare for it and how you judge your own performance. Where do you learn new things and keep yourself updated on your class?]
well my role is to DPS poo down, I judge my performance pretty decent, altho its been awhile since i progressed as a warrior so if you look at my logs my CD usage might be abit off. that's because poo dies too fast these days.
I learn new things by looking at top players, reading up on forums

Your Spec
[Tell us about your rotation priorities (for DPS primarily), stat priorities, important talent and glyph choices, etc. We like to see the insight behind your gear and build choices, and it clarifies things in case Armory shows you in some strange PvP/soloing spec!]
rotation as warrior isnt really much, press things when they procc :p
stat priorities: Str > Crit (30%) > Mastery
tarent vary aswell as specs for most classes, for 1-2 i currently run arms due to lack of EDH, if there are more targets i go fury for reck/bladestorm.

Glyphs:
Unending Rage, boosting maximum rage with 20 is the best choice of glyph we have.
Enraged speed (Fury) - run speed is always useful, obviously can be used for fights where sweeping strikes isnt really used aswell.
Sweeping Strikes (arms) - I simply use arms for 1-2 fights, and its the obvious choice.
Interrupt glyph for the extra damage.

Talents:
Double time: simply because having 2 charges is awesome
Enraged Regeneration: because this can really be a lifesaver.
Sudden death: well this is the best talent in this tier.
Dragons Roar or Storm Bolt: Storm bolt for single target & DR for 1+.
Vigilance: for them tanks, cuz im that kind.
Avatar or BB for single target, but I really like Avatar better and usually go with that. (Bladestorm for AOE obviously)
AM is the one I usually end up using, simply don't like Ravager and things really die too fast for it to do any proper damage imo.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
[How comfortable are you switching to your off-spec for a fight/raid if needed?
Do you have any alts that would also be a viable option for raiding with us? (for the case that we love you but can't fit your main in our rosters) Please add Armory links for other characters if so, and tell us to what degree they are/have been played.]

Ive been playing warrior since vanilla and im comfortable playing all roles tbh, "proper" alts inc below: (235 D played)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... e/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... 3/advanced

Communication
[Do you have a microphone and how comfortable are you with using it during encounters if needed? Are you happy to use these forums for discussion of tactics/general scheming, and check back regularly for important information?]

I do have a microphone and im not afraid to use it.
I always troll around on forums whenever I have time for it.

Combat Logs
[If possible please link a log showing your character raiding current content. If you have no logs, please explain why (eg, logs expired) and/or aim to log your performance from an LFR/Normal/PUG run, to add to your application. TRC raiders are expected to review their own performance on Warcraft Logs in order to improve, so you should be/get used to doing this. ;) It's especially important for dps-players, and applicants who would need to transfer before we can trial them (eg Horde).]
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 94/latest/

Your UI
[Attach a screenshot of your current raiding UI, and if it shows anything unusual (in the UI, not the chat box :p), feel free to explain your choices.]
Don't have one while im in a raid, but can sort one out if its really needed, otherwise this is what I have to offer :)

Guild History
[What other guilds have you been in? What made you move(/plan to move) from these guilds, and why do you want to join TRC?]

I played horde on Twilight's Hammer during Highmaul/BRF - but they ended up disbanding on Blackhand due to well people got tired of progress or something I don't know really.

My current guild is Volatile: they haven't had any progress since I joined them about 2 months ago, which isnt really what im after, they are struggling with getting people, and when we do get people we end up raiding with 16-18 ppl so we can't really progress either way.

well im looking for a guild with good progress & raidhours/days that can suit my lifestyle and you seem to be having both.

Raid availability
[Can you generally make all of our raiding days/times, or are there any difficulties with this? Our current raid schedule is found here.]

Yes the raid days & hours suit me perfectly

References
[How did you hear about us? And do you know someone from the game who can vouch for you as player/person?]

Well got added on realid, doubt I know anyone in your guild.

About you
[A little something about yourself as a person. It can be brief if you like, it's just a sort of introduction to the rest of the guild. :)]

well as said before im a Swede living in Norway, and has been doing so for the past 6 hours, I work in the pump industry and uhm when im not playing this game I ride downhill bike/snowboard & lift poo at the gym :p yes i do lift.

Miscellaneous
[If you have any extra notes that do not necessarily fit in anywhere else, stick 'em here.]

If i missed out on anything feel free to ask and i'll see if i can give you a proper answer.
and if you wanna have a chat with me on TS or whatever, just let me know when and where and i'll pop in.
other than that I wanna thank you for reading my application, It might be abit rusty. been awhile since I last did one. :)

KramT
(Kramt)
Raven
Character name: Kramt

Re: Raider - Chubby 100 Fury/Arms Warrior

Post by KramT » 27 Mar 2016, 01:19

Thanks for your application, feedback will be received in 4/5 days.

KramT
(Kramt)
Raven

Post by KramT » 27 Mar 2016, 19:44

Hey you've been approved for a trial if you're not locked, please let Emi know by Tuesday so we can get you in.

KramT
(Kramt)
Raven

Post by KramT » 31 Mar 2016, 23:01

Based you not showing up for raid tonight as not being able to find a way to contact you I am sorry to inform you that you have been declined.