A safe place for closed application.
Lunna89
(Lunnaika)
Raven
Character name: Lunnaika

[Social] Lunnaika, Hunter

Post by Lunna89 » 18 Mar 2016, 15:35

Who is your character?
Lunnaika, night elf Hunter - Although I'd like to start off with leveling an alt in <Raven Council> to begin with,
then transfer my hunter after a while

Who are you?
My name is Chris, 26 years old from Norway

Activity
I love pretty much all 5man content, especially Challenge Modes. fishing, farming and grinding also.
Looking very much forward to the new type of challenge modes incoming in Legion.

Guild history
I was in a guild called <Twins>, on Grim-Batol. They decided to go semi-hardcore on Horde on a different server,
but I didn't feel like playing horde, nor the new formatting of the guild. This is why I'm trying to find a new home.

References
Shantïe was in <Twins> for a brief time before transfering to you guys, and he introduced me to <Raven Council> through a mythic lower run, where I was lucky enough to be brought with.. I really enjoyed the raid atmosphere, and would love to be a part of a guild such as yours. A lot of things happen when an expansion comes out, and I'd like to apply for a raid spot after I've found a new home irl. But I'm fine with being a social when the guild atmosphere is nice outside raids as well

About you
I started playing WoW the day it got out, cleared all tier content up to tier 5. Took a break till the end of MoP / release of WoD, then took a brief break after clearing highmaul up untill a few months after the HFC release.

Gnomes
gnomes <3 wtb the old gnome skins :)

Bastille
Ancient
Character name:

Re: [Social] Lunnaika, Hunter

Post by Bastille » 18 Mar 2016, 18:22

Hello and thank you for your application. Please give us some time to review it
“A choice between killing and dying is no choice at all. You have to be realistic about these things"

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 18 Mar 2016, 23:19

Your application has been approved. You can whisper an officer for an invite.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 04 Apr 2016, 03:12

<Recruited>