[Social] Paladin looking for a place to stay!

A safe place for closed application.
Ildramir
Dark Raven
Character name: Ildramir

[Social] Paladin looking for a place to stay!

Post by Ildramir » 06 Mar 2016, 13:52

Who is your character?
Ildramir, Human Paladin.
I do enjoy an original name, your naming policy is music to my ears - Azeroth is home to far too many a "Warriororc" or "Xxsephirothxx"

Who are you?
Hiya!
I'm Gareth, 29, from Wales, UK.
To anyone outside the UK, it's like England - only more awesome - with a Dragon on the flag!!

Activity
I'm here to enjoy the game outright - I like to keep on top of the story arcs and achievements since it was something I never did in the past, I try to keep my gear up-to-date to date via crafting, lfr/normal and freebies (Upgraded Baleful).
Aside from that you will find me running older content and clearing up on achievements, pets, toys and mounts that I'd missed or overlooked in the past.

Guild history
Only 3 worth mentioning, during TBC/WotLK I was the raid leader for an in-game friend's guild (Minons/Endure) on Vashj-Horde. Most of my solid raiding was done with Lazerballs Inc Vashj-Horde and Weathered Darksorrow-Alliance when I decided to hang up my captain's hat due to too much drama for my liking!

References
Luckily I have one! Vysage is a recent joiner and an IRL friend of mine. I have to give him full credit for finding Raven Council, doing the research on the servers and everything else as I've been mindlessly doing PvP and finding it rather dull on my own!

About you
I'm a veteran hardcore raider and raid leader from the 2010-2012 wow era (TBC/WotLK)
Still really enjoy a good challenge and the content to boot but at a leisurely pace, you won't find me grinding that much ;)
Real life happened and I'm also living with my girlfriend, hence the more casual approach to the game. What I'm looking for a good bunch of people with which to enjoy the remaining WoD content with, ready to take on the Legion and what foes lay ahead!

Gnomes
So I was a bit drunk in Stormwind City...
I gave a Gnome a mushroom before shouting: "Grow, Mario! Grow!"
He wasn't impressed.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Paladin looking for a place to stay!

Post by Jimmble » 06 Mar 2016, 15:59

Oooh... mushroom!

*licks wild mushroom*

Bastille
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Bastille » 06 Mar 2016, 19:25

Your application has been approved, please ask one of our officers to invite you to the guild.
“A choice between killing and dying is no choice at all. You have to be realistic about these things"

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 14 Mar 2016, 20:41

<recruited>