[Social] Korwinista, Level 100 Mage

A safe place for closed application.
Korwinista
Hatchling
Character name: Korwinista

[Social] Korwinista, Level 100 Mage

Post by Korwinista » 07 Feb 2016, 01:39

Who is your character?

Hello there. My main character currently is Korwinista, a level 100 gnomish Mage. It's my third come back to the World of Warcraft. I used to play from the start of WOTLK, till the middle to Cataclysm. In that days I used to raid in many of guilds, mainly on Burning Legion realm with decent success.

Who are you?

Well, my name is Oktawian and I'm 23 years old. When I was 19 I migrated to Middlesbrough in England where I spent almost one year. Then I came back to Poland to finish my school exams. I wanted to come back to England after but I met my current fiancee, Jagoda so I stayed in Poland for a little bit longer.

We migrated togehter to Dublin, Ireland seven months ago.

Activity

I don't have any specific favs. I just like to enjoy playing. As I work a lot nowadays I don't have that much time to play so I don't really raid. I used to raid in past, in a 4 day system.

Now it's just about doing gathering achievements and gold I suppose. And talk to the people. I love to roleplay which I was doing on Argent Dawn for few months. We had this guild called Ironforge Mountaineers, but, sadly, it got broke.

I came back to WoW like two months ago and this account is quite fresh so... there's no much achievements on it tho :)

Guild history

I wasn't in any bigger guilds on Defias Brotherhood so can't say. The best guild I was in past was FiRe of DUNE which was like TOP3 during WOTLK on Burning Legion realm.

References

I have none. Found You guys on wowprogress dot com.

About you

As I wrote before I'm 23 years old polish guy. Recently moved to Dublin which I adore. Currently working for Penneys and GameStop ( on weekends ). Also planning to do streaming on twitch.tv in few months but for now it's all about gathering good machine and learning english.

Gnomes

Wish I know :)

PS. My battle.net tag is

AmericanWay#2517

Thanks in advance,
Oktawian

Bastille
Ancient
Character name:

Re: [Social] Korwinista, Level 100 Mage

Post by Bastille » 07 Feb 2016, 12:20

Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it.
“A choice between killing and dying is no choice at all. You have to be realistic about these things"

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 07 Feb 2016, 20:19

Your application has been approved, you can whisper an officer for a ginvite.

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 07 Feb 2016, 20:40

<invited>
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Korwinista
Hatchling
Character name: Korwinista