[Social] Juxtapaws, Lvl 100 Druid

A safe place for closed application.
Juxtapaws
Character name: Juxtapaws

[Social] Juxtapaws, Lvl 100 Druid

Post by Juxtapaws » 02 Jan 2016, 19:24

Who is your character?
Juxtapaws, Night Elf, Feral/Restoration Druid.

Who are you?
My name is Johanna but online/in games I usually go by the name Joley. I'm turning 24 in March and I'm originally from Malmö, Sweden. Right now I live on the countryside outside Lund, Sweden with my boyfriend and our two dogs.

Activity
I like to farm achievements and play PVP; mostly rated battlegrounds. I' m originally a PVE player and I've been missing PVE a lot recently so I try to gear up to be ready for that as well. I played Feral Druid in PVE for 6 years and started to PVP as Resto Druid quite recently. I started off PVP:ing as a Holy Paladin but have ended up finding Resto more fun. I love to read up on Feral theorycrafting for PVE since I think it's a very special and fun kind of playstyle.

Guild history
I'm currently in the guild Exer on Frostmane (Alliance), originally Exercitum on Shattered Hand (Horde). They were my first raiding guild in Wrath of the Lich King and I came back to them as a social when I quit raiding during Siege of Orgrimmar. I stayed on Shattered Hand in another guild when they moved to Frostmane but joined them later again so to speak. Unfortunately the core stopped playing because they are busy IRL and the other raiders moved to other guilds. I'm almost always alone online in the guild nowadays.

References
I joined one of your groups for Blackrock Foundry a while ago. After the raid I did some arena with Youshi/Keön and we kept in touch ever since. We have become good friends and I also learnt to know Stu through him. I was in your Hellfire Citadel alt raid this past Wednesday which I enjoyed a lot!

About you
I'm quite shy but I like to make friends and play with other people. I would love to join your gang as a social and I'd love to join your fun if you ever need me for either PVP or PVE action! I try to be helpful to others and I love to learn new things in the game.

Gnomes
I think gnomes are very cute but I could never play one myself. I think the camera angle gets strange. This is probably the most lame answer you ever had to this question!

Hugs!
J

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Re: [Social] Juxtapaws, Lvl 100 Druid

Post by Xanthi » 02 Jan 2016, 20:09

Thank you for your application, it has been noted. Please give us a while to deliberate.

Stukov
Ancient
Character name: Stukov

Post by Stukov » 03 Jan 2016, 07:32

Your application has been accepted, please whisper an officer for a guild invite.
Or just poke me, lel.

Stukov
Ancient
Character name: Stukov

Post by Stukov » 04 Jan 2016, 15:57

<recruited>