Luceanna

[RG1/2] Luceanna, lvl 100 Frost Mage

Post by Luceanna » 23 Dec 2015, 21:37

Who is your character?
Character - Luceanna
Class/spec - Mage (Frost/Fire)
Armory link - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... a/advanced

Who are you?
Hi, my name is Ben, I'm 20 and live in the UK (Midlands). Currently working full time as 3rd line support in Technical Support & Database Engineering & Doing a part time University course in Computer Science. My hobbies - Gaming, Motorbikes & Music. :D

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
At present I'd like to apply for the RG1 however will be happy to raid with RG2 due to the fact that I've not had a chance to devote as much time as I would have liked into WoW since my recent return 3 months ago, however I would be more insistent on joining RG1 for the next expansion once I'm finished with University.

Experience
I started playing socially since Vanilla on a friends account & started raiding casually throughout The Burning Crusade however Cataclysm was where WoW really hit it for me, I was the GM & RL for 'Calcium' a level 70 Twink & 85 Raiding guild reaching 8/8 HC in Dragon Soul 13th on the realm, throughout this I have always kept 'Luceanna' as my main character. Once we'd finished Cataclysm I took a break from the game and haven't really played serious again until 3 months ago where I joined One Legacy. I'm currently 13/13HC in HFC however I'm starting to find it very tedious and boring, I need more of a challenge; In addition to this over the past few days the guild has been falling apart and there is no longer a team to raid with!

Raid Role & Spec
Current role involves DPS DPS DPS, Over recent weeks I've been trying to analyse logs in order to further improve my performance however it's been complicated due to the fact I've constantly been gearing up so quickly! I use Icy Veins for most tricks & tips along with peer reviewing with friends. I've been raiding as Frost over recent weeks however I'm really keen to start Duel-speccing with fire as it has always been my favourite spec!

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Once I've done my research into Fire, I'd be more than happy to change whenever needed. I do not have any Alt's that I'd be happy to raid with.

Communication
Communication is key, I have a Corsair H1500 and completely happy using it!

Combat Logs
You can find my recent logs on Warcraft logs, One Legacy Alliance Defias Brotherhood.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GpyzZKFAh1PWJadB

Guild History
Only recent guild is 'One Legacy'. I'm moving due to Inactivity & guild disbandment which is occurring on the 27th. My older guilds can be found at the bottom of this page.
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu ... d/Luceanna

Raid availability
I can make all days and you will be notified beforehand if anything changes.

References
I've had previous conversations with Battlenet; Ryperior who has been great with answering any questions I've thrown his way.

About you
Hi, my name is Ben, I'm 20 and live in the UK (Midlands). Currently working full time as 3rd line support in Technical Support & Database Engineering & Doing a part time University course in Computer Science. My hobbies - Gaming, Motorbikes & Music. :D

Rryperior
Raven
Character name: Rryperior

Re: [RG1/2] Luceanna, lvl 100 Frost Mage

Post by Rryperior » 23 Dec 2015, 22:17

I wish you luck in your application.

Bastille
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Bastille » 23 Dec 2015, 23:52

Thank you for the application, please give us some time to review it.
“A choice between killing and dying is no choice at all. You have to be realistic about these things"

Stukov
Ancient
Character name: Stukov

Post by Stukov » 25 Dec 2015, 00:09

Your application has been accepted, /w an officer for a guild invite.
And we'll sort your raiding status when you're inside the guild :>

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Post by Zarell » 25 Dec 2015, 19:09

<recruited>