A safe place for closed application.
marki
(Márki)
Hatchling
Character name: Márki

Range dps application hunt/warlock

Post by marki » 12 Apr 2015, 17:01

Who is your character?
Marki, Human Hunter also Spellock Human lock!

Who are you?
My name is Matthew nick name is Marki! im 32 from England

Activity
Love to PvP mainly Bgs but like to take my hunt into a few RBGs, id like to say I'm a dedicated gearing type of guy so like to keep on top of everything i can to keep things as up to date as possible.

Guild history
I have been a member of The Maelstrom Order for a very long time over 9 years ago we started, been officer in there ever since jack was a lad (dunno who jack is like...) in the middle of that we started a guild called The Swarm (we went horde)
*Gasp* :/ B-b-but...I'm back on ally now Ofc and still with The Maelstrom Order!

References
A friend of mine linked me to a forum on which yoga had posted, after a wee chat with Yoga well here I am :)

About you
Well hey there peeps! played WoW on and off for over 8-9 years always played hunter as my main tried almost every class in the book! but always gone back to hunter! currently playing hunt/worlock PvE (PvP rogue) and I have just lvled a druid well...because I can :). I am looking to possibly raid with you chaps in your RG2 but for now id like to join as social and see what you guys are made of and well Tbh see if you can cope with me! I'm mad never did grow up haha but Ofc can be as mature as needed to be at the time :) I have done a fair bit of raiding, some hardcore some steady progressing raids but its been a while so at best I'm used to HM HC full clear not really done a deal in BR but I can assure with a few runs on my main first...I will soon be up to speed. I'm not sure what ill join you with at first ill chat with yoga about that should I be accepted. Current gear on my main is 675 (hunt) I'm not a stranger to my class but every one gets rusty from time to time. Also I do work full time Monday-Friday but I don't think ill have any issues with your raid times I also have a little boy (19 months) but non of this affects my time on WoW when I am online I'm playing WoW when I'm not I'm playing Dad so there is never an issue there! Well hope to speak to some one soon Yoga has my real id so he can reach me there as and when thanks guys,
Marki.

Gnomes
Well, there are about rabbits who can lay eggs...And the only thing that this has to do with Gnomes...is.....*Drumroll* .........invite me to find out more :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Range dps application hunt/warlock

Post by Jimmble » 12 Apr 2015, 17:37

Wabbits!

Umm... I mean... gonna show the app to the longlegs and get back to you.

marki
(Márki)
Hatchling
Character name: Márki

Post by marki » 12 Apr 2015, 18:46

Sure thing look forward to your decision :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 12 Apr 2015, 23:29

Your application has been accepted. Please whisper an officer for an invite.

But check out https://us.battle.net/support/en/articl ... m-policies for the policy about (alt-)character-names.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 27 Aug 2015, 08:39

<recruited>