Saturn NE Druid application

A safe place for closed application.
saturn

Saturn NE Druid application

Post by saturn » 04 Jan 2007, 17:24

1. Saturn, Night Elf, Druid, Lvel 47 (going for 60 with any luck before TBC)

2. This character is currently my main but it is not my first character. i left him to play as a troll shaman at one point but i missed playing as him so i returned. I am now playing Saturn full time.

3. Im looking for a friendly guild. so many ive been in recently do not have a sence of comradship or friendly chit chat. Its nice to be able to come online and greeted and several people will strike up a concersation with you. Im also looking for a pve/pvp guild because i enjoy going through instances and general pve as well as pvping just because its fun ::) Im also looking for one that has end game experiene and are currently running MC etc i d role play bt this does not nessisarily mean that it is crucial

4. What's your goal for joining our guild? end game instances and maybe some pvp raids? and to be a respected member of the guild hopefully ::)

So far i have one Rl friend in the guild and one who is also applying . (rhytilla and Cedrick)
I was also previously friends with Wulfgau when i first played as my druid.

I would really like to join the guild because currently the one i am in is inactive, boring and not friendly at all.

I am willing to change my talents in order to suit the guild (VERY preferably either feral or resto as i was balance up to level 34 and didnt enjoy it )

I do have a character backstory but from reading through the entrance guide it doesnt say it needs to be provided at this time. iF someone could get in contact and ask for it id be more than happy to tell it ::)

I hope to be hearing from you :)

Saturn

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Post by Pyx » 05 Jan 2007, 22:22

<recruited>

Grim
Character name:

Post by Grim » 06 Jan 2007, 00:22

I do have a character backstory but from reading through the entrance guide it doesnt say it needs to be provided at this time. iF someone could get in contact and ask for it id be more than happy to tell it
You're more than welcome to put this in the RP section of this forum, if you want. It could do with some nice stories. :)
Tryxie Togglesprocket - Grimbol Gruffbeard - Leomir of Eastvale - Zizzle Zingbolt - Elura Starfall