[RG2] Saylas, Lvl 100 Resto Druid

A safe place for closed application.

[RG2] Saylas, Lvl 100 Resto Druid

Post by Guest » 23 Jan 2015, 14:57

Who is your character?
Saylas, Druid, Restoration
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... las/simple

Who are you?
My name is Fredrik, 18 years old from Norway. Currently going last year of high school, and living right outside of the capital of Norway, Oslo.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I am applying to RG2

Experience

Experience.
Saylas, Druid, Restoration.
Arathyra-draenor, Paladin, Protection.
Arathys-draenor, Hunter, Surv/mm
Previous experience:
Cataclysm:
Bot normal druid
Bwd normal druid
Tofw normal druid
Ds normal paladin
MoP:
SoO- paladin
WoD:
Highmaul 7/7 normal and 6/7 hc – Druid.

Raid Role
I am a restoration druid, and my role is to heal the group. I always bring Flask, food and pots. I pick my talents from what that benefits most for that fight. I judge my own performance over how stable the healing was throughout the fight, how well I reacted to different stuff, and over how smooth the fight went. After judging that I go over what I can do to improve my healing for the specific fight, and upcoming fights. To keep up with my class I read the patch notes, follows up on Noxxic, and consoling with different druid healers and discuss what would benefit more from the new changes that comes.

Your Spec
My role as healer changes a lot between fights. When it comes to gearing, I have taken what I could get since it is early WoD atm. I am still looking for more items with haste/mastery as I atm dont got big mana wise problems and are not in big need of more spirit.
Haste-Mastery-Multistrike,Crit-versitility.
The reason I am looking for more haste is to increase ticks on my hot and the gcd on rejuvenation. I am also looking for more mastery to increase the bonus % given to my hots from harmony. The talents I use at the moment is Soul of the forest, Natures Vigil and Germination. The reason I use these talents, is that as it is now this is the most effective stable talents too use. Soul of the forest works great for heavy spikes of aoe dmg, to combine it with a wild growth, or single target spike with the boosted rejuvenation. Natures Vigil works perfectly as the increase heal to a second player, since as a druid the spreading on rejuvenations are important. Germination will always be good as two rejuvenations are always better than one.

Off-specs and Alternative characters

My offspec is balance, I use it for questing so I would not have a huge problem changing to it. I would tho need some days of practice to highly improve my dps since it’s quite shitty, since I never put myself really into it. In addition, I do not have the correct trinkets for the spec, which would be needed. When it comes to other characters, have I just transferred this from draenor horde site, so I would not be able to go on different characters.

Communication
I have a microphone, and will have no problem to attend voice communication. I would also have no problem communicating with others, when to use cds and etc.

Combat Logs
I do not have any logs atm, but healing is not a problem, u can gladly test me for that :)

Your UI
http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=nvl ... MIFCUeG9cd

Guild History
I recently transferred from horde site on draenor. There I was in a guild named Kings of Nothing, it was a very casual laidback guild raiding one day a week. Before that, I have been in tons of different guild, coming from that over the years I have had big breaks, and coming back. This is not something I am doing anymore and will play stable over WoD. The reason I transferred is mainly to play with in real life friends, which are also in the guild.

Raid availability
I am available on both raid days, and should have no problem with attending, if there ever would come up something in RL I would always notify the raid leader in good time.

References
I heard about the guild from Talania, since he knows many people in the guild from before, which are also some old friends of mine. Talania would probably be able to vouch for me as a decent player :)

About you
Not sure, what to write here hehe, I am a social person who both like to hang with friends in wow and outside of wow. My main hobby is wow, tho I am also handling it with school. If there is anything more you want to ask, or I forgot in the application be glad to ask, so I can answer :)

Yogá
(Pándoras)
Raven
Character name: Pándoras

Re: [RG2] Saylas, Lvl 100 Resto Druid

Post by Yogá » 23 Jan 2015, 19:10

Hi there!
Thanks for your application, please give me some time to review it!
Meanwhile.. Who is Talania? (Ledor maybe?)

- Yogá, Raid leader of RG2 and shaman extraordinaire

Ledor
(Leedor)
Dark Raven
Character name: Leedor

Post by Ledor » 23 Jan 2015, 19:49

Yogá wrote:Who is Talania? (Ledor maybe?)
Talania is friend of us both and I know both of them, yeah!
Leedor - Ledor - Lerow - Ulleva
AFK: Attack, fight, kill! Healer is bored with spamming hots.
WTF: Way to fight! Healer loves you for pulling three trash packs.
OOM: Out Of Mobs! Healer needs a challenge.

Yogá
(Pándoras)
Raven
Character name: Pándoras

Post by Yogá » 23 Jan 2015, 19:56

I knew it! Norwegian = ledor crew!

Post by Guest » 25 Jan 2015, 18:46

Edit experience:

Highmaul : 7/7 hc 1/7 mythic