Callan Snowrunner

A safe place for closed application.
Hurley
(Harley)
Hatchling
Character name: Harley

Callan Snowrunner

Post by Hurley » 27 Dec 2006, 17:32

1. Callan Snowrunner, Night-Elven Druid, Level 56.

2. This is not my first character but I spend a lot of my game time with him these days. Like many folks these days I have done most of what the game has to offer and am looking forward to the Burning Crusade. My first character was Hurley, a dwarf priest who was once in the RC himself and is now in semi-retirement except for role-playing purposes.

3. I am looking for the Raven Council :D I have many fond memories of it. I am a team player and good all rounder. I like to RP, but am not a fanatic about it.

4. Unfortunately due to my own game time availability I had to leave the Raven Council to progress Hurley. Things have changed, and the Burning Crusade will be a whole other barrel of beer anyway. I would like to join my old friends, meet the rest of the gang, and look forward to the Burning Crusade.

I could go on. I have character backgrounds and so on, and if you need more info, just shout. I'm online most evenings.

Tseng

Post by Tseng » 31 Dec 2006, 13:59

Vouched!!!! Big time!

Haarq

Post by Haarq » 01 Jan 2007, 07:57

Gotta say I vouch for him too and I'm quite confident in saying that Yuber may well do too! :lol:

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Post by Pyx » 01 Jan 2007, 13:40

<recruited>