Night elf warrior seeking new home

A safe place for closed application.
Kristof

Night elf warrior seeking new home

Post by Kristof » 18 Dec 2006, 16:56

First of all, thank you for reading my application. It means a lot to me that people are interested in reading warrior applications, even tho there a lot on the DB realm, which works quite demoting on some players.

Here I go then:
1. In-game name, race, class and level.
Curriadh, Night elf warrior, level 60.

2. Is the character you will join with your first character/main character?
This is my very first and thus main character.

3. What kind of guild are you looking for? (ex. pvp-guild, rp-guild, raid-guild etc. You don't have to choose one of the three just mentioned.)
I look for a guild with friendly, mature and above all loyal people. I seem to carry this 'curse' that if I join a guild, after a few weeks, people start to leave for some reason. I'll add hereby my current spec:
I was dps/fury for a long time to grind 1-60, but I respecced to total protection, mainly to do instances, what made me a total PvE player.

4. What's your goal for joining our guild? (ex. only have fun, end-game instances, etc.)
My primary goal is to join a society which grows instead of demolishes every week. My play time goes for about 80% to instances, raids etc. I've been to Zul'Gurub, Ahn'Qiray (20), Molten Core and Onyxia.

I wish to thank the readers of my application and hope to get a response or a whisper soon.
Regards Kristof.

Velianatos
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Velianatos » 19 Dec 2006, 09:03

Nice with more prot warriors. Im fury dps, and kinda dont like to tank in that spec ;)
I r floopy! ><

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Post by Pyx » 28 Dec 2006, 17:17

<Not recruited>