Intreresting in your Guild

A safe place for closed application.
Faki0

Intreresting in your Guild

Post by Faki0 » 09 Dec 2006, 19:14

HI my Name is fakio and iam a human warrior i want to have contact who the leader of the guild, so if she / he can acept me to this guild i can talk about my Background in the game and why i want to join please send a message or something my play name is Fakio and iam human warrior LV 33 , Defias brotherhood server .

/ fakio , Jonas

Laverga

Post by Laverga » 09 Dec 2006, 19:45

Hey Fakio,

I'm not an officer or anything, but I think they would want some more information from you before considering your application.

Read this before posting:
We're very flattered that you think that the Raven Council is a fitting guild for you. To be on the safe side, however, we would like you to answer these questions, so that we can see if the Raven Council is the guild you're looking for.

Please answer the following questions in your post:

1. In-game name, race, class and level.

2. Is the character you will join with your first character/main character?

3. What kind of guild are you looking for? (ex. pvp-guild, rp-guild, raid-guild etc. You don't have to choose one of the three just mentioned.)

4. What's your goal for joining our guild? (ex. only have fun, end-game instances, etc.)

Please be honest while answering the above questions.
Note: If you think question number 3 and 4 are too similar to eachother, feel free to write them together.

We will usually contact you in game to discuss your application.

In addition to the above questions, please tell us more about yourself. Remember that if we haven't met you before, this will be our first impression of you so try to give as much relevant information as you can.

If you play a popular class (hunter, rogue) we will expect nothing less than the highest calibre of application from you.