Paladin

A safe place for closed application.
Lightheart

Paladin

Post by Lightheart » 04 Dec 2006, 20:11

Master Sergeant Lightheart Reporting for Duty Sir!

Hi. Ok, lets see...

Righto, Lighthart (used to be called Lightheart, long story to it, /w me for more info on that one). Level 60, Dwarf (Male) 10/0/41

Hmm, this character has recently taken most of my time, re-equipping, grinding, RPing, so, could probably label my Main.

Well, im looking for a "Decent" guild. Has a bit of everything in it, bit of raiding here and there, good atmosphere and all that other stuff.

To be honest, i dont know about Goals of joining your guild. I know what i was last in the guild with my Priest (Cant remember the exact name, Talor / Kalon or something) the guild chat was brilliant, and also just started Raiding. Now, the Raiding im not all that bothered about, although, i wouldnt mind some. When it comes to raiding, im a full Healadin. Ive got about +472 Healing Spells. (Due to a few Tier 1 / ZG Items) Soom will have +522 Healing Spells though. Ive got experience in every Instance apart from Naxx (Only killed 2 Bosses in there so far).

Not sure if ive missed anything, probably knowing me i have.

Well, i hope its good enough for you guys. If not, then i hope to see you around and goodluck to you all.

((Oh and to add, im also a pretty heavy RPer, rped a few times with a couple of RC'ers))

Lightheart

Post by Lightheart » 07 Dec 2006, 10:56

Sorry to say, but id like to withdraw my Application. Sorry to cause any problems. Still like to say i think this guild rocks though.