NE Priest wanting to join

A safe place for closed application.
Laverga

NE Priest wanting to join

Post by Laverga » 03 Dec 2006, 21:08

Greetings all :)

My name is Bouke Planting, I am 24 years old and I live in The Hague (Holland) I'm currently studying Public Management / Government Management. I used to play sports 20-30 hours a week but kind of traded that time for gaming time hehe. I love being part of an online community and am usually quite active and helpfull (aside from doing 5man instances, I hate them :evil: )

Basic info:

1. In-game name, race, class and level.

Name: Laverga
Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest
Level: 60
Itamz: http://ctprofiles.net/4011907 (name and server isn't correct)

2. Is the character you will join with your first character/main character?

It is my second character basically. My first char is a mage, with whom I have played nolife-style for 1-2 years. The priest will be my main now though. I'll get to explaining why I stopped playing my mage and have started this priest now later on ;)

3. What kind of guild are you looking for? (ex. pvp-guild, rp-guild, raid-guild etc. You don't have to choose one of the three just mentioned.)

I am looking for any guild that has Yuber and my brother (Daegmund) in it :) I'd love to raid often, but I know you guys don't and I'm cool with that. You guys seem to have a nice community going and that is hard to find these days :P I'd much rather have that than an epicfarming guild full of stressed out kids anyways.

4. What's your goal for joining our guild? (ex. only have fun, end-game instances, etc.)

Have fun, be part of the community and heal you guys in various instances (yes, I actually find that fun after 1-2 years of pewpewing with my mage :D) Plus I'd really love to PvP with you guys. With the patch comming up 'n all, I'm going to farm my ass off together with Yuber and generally have lots and lots of fun. Hoping some of you guys will join us :)

---------------------------------------------------

So Yuber is my RL buddy and the newly recruited silly dwarf Daegmund is my brother. Yuber and I have played Neverwinter Nights together for a pretty extensive period of time. The good vs evil roleplay there was awesome, but at some point people started leaving and the game got boring. We started playing WoW and since then I have become increasingly active. At some point Yuber didn't have enough time and motivation to remain playing on that server (Ragnaros PvP) and decided to create a char on Defias Brotherhood.
I continued on Ragnaros because I liked to raid, which at some point meant raiding 5 days a week. During summer it became insane; I got bored with WoW and reconsidered going for rank 13 or 14. I decided to do it, and it was the best time in my WoW-career by far. Played 14-15 hours a day with the same guys day in day out. Truely an awesome time, but abit insane I guess :roll:
After that, I had some fun in PvE, progressing from Ebonroc to Huhuran.

2/3 Months ago I decided to quit WoW. Planned on playing NWN2 together with Yuber, but they haven't haven't built NWN2 in a multiplay-friendly manner, meaning we have to wait for a few months for some cricital fixes to show up.

Sooo, long story cut short: I have ebayed this priest (is it safe to say that out loud? I guess it is :P) because I'd love to play with Yuber and my brother. Btw, I also have a 60 rogue on this account which I would like to have in the guild aswell as alt if possible. His gear is mostly blue though so I'll get some rank12/13/14 gear first :D

If there is anything else you would like to know about me, feel free to ask :)

Ayme

Post by Ayme » 04 Dec 2006, 06:43

Thumbs up for a Priest wanting to join the guild :). Now let him in so we can do some ZG zergin :P

Laverga

Post by Laverga » 04 Dec 2006, 16:37

You can poke me for a ZG run anytime anyday :)