Request to join guild - Dandrewd - Priest

Post by Guest » 01 Dec 2006, 21:12

Name: Dandrewd

Race: Dwarf

Class: Priest

Level: 44

Grnder: Male

Profs: Enchant 300/ Tailor 300

This was an alt i made but has turned out to become my main as it is now at a higher level then my mage, my mage is at lev 37 and is on this server (defias brotherhood), in the nere future i also plan to make a warrior and a rogue and hopefully by the 2nd quater 07 they will all be at lev 60.

i have also played MMORPG's for a good 5 years now playing SWG (star wars glaxies) for 3 of thoese years and getting my charector to be in the top 5 on the whole server.

really all i want from a guild is a nice bunch of friendly helpfull people looking to have fun together, i like to rp a little but not rp all the time but am quite ok with people who do rp all the time and will allways reply to them in the correct mana. also when i get to lev 60 i will be signing up for all the raids i cen get my dwarven hands on and also pvp a fair bit.

well i hope i am sucsessfull and look forward to meeting you all ingame anything else i have forgoten to add here please feel free to ask me in game and ill be happy to answer them.

untill then.......

Dandrewd

Haarq

Post by Haarq » 02 Dec 2006, 08:07

Top guy, not that I have much sway in the guild but I vouch for him :)

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Post by Zarhan » 02 Dec 2006, 10:15

We definitely need competent priests :)