Want to join guild:)

A safe place for closed application.

Want to join guild:)

Post by Guest » 29 Nov 2006, 15:12

1. In-game name, race, class and level. :: My in game name is December, i'm a female night elf hunter;) My hunter is lvl 40 at the moment.

2. Is the character you will join with your first character/main character? this is my 3th char, have 2 lvl 60 one priest on burning blade and 1 60 warrior on blood feather. But i'm only playing on this char. With my priest i have gone every end game instance there is at the moment;)

3. What kind of guild are you looking for? (ex. pvp-guild, rp-guild, raid-guild etc. You don't have to choose one of the three just mentioned.) I'm looking for a RP-PVE-PVP guild:D i Loooove rp playing;) and i want to join a RP-guild:)

4. What's your goal for joining our guild? (ex. only have fun, end-game instances, etc.)
Having fun is always a reason ofc, end game instance, when i get there:) and just playing rp and ofc contribiting to the guild as much as i can;)

Thanks for the time, hope you'l consider me:)

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 04 Dec 2006, 16:32

I believe I've been involved in a bit of random town RP with this one. He/She seemed cool enough. I'd like to see them in the guild - can never have too many hardcore RP fans.