Alunïe

Application for Alunïe - lvl 42 Hunter

Post by Alunïe » 25 Nov 2006, 16:23

Ingame name: Alunïe
Class: Hunter (NE)
Spec: Marksmanship
Lvl: 42
Prof: Skinning/Leatherworking 225/282
Other Characters: 2 lvl 60 (Shaman/Mage) 1 lvl 45 (Hunter) on Aggramar, 1 lvl 41 (Hunter) Frostmane, 1 lvl 35 (Priest) Defias Brotherhood

[42] Quest for a good guild.

Alunïe, You have been sent on a mission to find a good guild to join. To do this however you will have to get these items.

A happy smile: 1/1
A good mood: 1/1
A sense of humor: 1/1
Box of cookies: 1/1

Description

Hello good people of Raven Council, I am on a quest to find a nice friendly guild with a good atmosphere. I like all different aspects of the game and play for the fun of the game not just for progress, I see the game as a game, where to have a good time with other people. I have been up to Major Domo in MC with my other lvl60 chars and at Onyxia, after that I have not been further. This char is the one I am concentrating on, I don't play with the others.

So who is the puppeteer? I live in a small town in southwest Sweden (I also hear cows, is that typically Swedish?) I am 34 years and I take that fairly well (is that a new wrinkle... uaaaaaaah!!) I am living here with my "little" dog in a fairly laid back fashion. And please don't tell anyone, *whispering voice* Ayme is my brother. *voice of despair* Yes, *sniff* it is so, I don't know what I did in my past lifes to deserve that, but it must have been really bad. So if I seem strange in some way it's all his fault! :wink: ... I also share the same music taste as him, long term passive listening trough a wall is a nasty thing.

So what can I bring to you, other then my trusty bow and ragged cat. I am a seasoned player (since closed beta). I am very patient and calm, i.e. not the kind that start yelling after a few failures at a big boss :)

Hope to hear from you.
Alunïe

Rewards
You will possibly receive:
1 Guild Invitation
1 Empty box of cookies

Ayme

Post by Ayme » 25 Nov 2006, 16:34

Wee, It would just be wrong not to invite.. I mean.. After that diss I just got, I just have to smack him some in guildchat now dont I ? :)

Love you bro, hope you get in.