Ravven

Greetings TRC

Post by Ravven » 24 Nov 2006, 05:22

1. In-game name, race, class and level.
Name: Ravven
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Level: 60

2. Is the character you will join with your first character/main character?
Ive been playing this game far to long and have many character tho ive had a big break from WoW and miss my mage loads so Ravven is my main again :)

3. What kind of guild are you looking for? (ex. pvp-guild, rp-guild, raid-guild etc. You don't have to choose one of the three just mentioned.)
Well i have done pretty much most of what the game has offered. At the moment iam looking for a guild with Friendly members. Iam a big RP person but also love raiding endgame. I love working as a team to kill stuff.
Iam not looking for a hardcore raiding guild at all, just one that raids here and there with friendly members i can have fun with.

4. What's your goal for joining our guild? (ex. only have fun, end-game instances, etc.)
I believe i answered most of this in Question 3 but i will shorten it.
* to have fun and meet new friendly people
* To raid endgame but not hardcore

Well thats all i can think of. I was in this guild a very long time ago and when i was looking at guilds on the server i was happy to see you guys still going strong. Tho i bet none of you know me ha :)

Well celsan better remember me for i will ice bolt that elf! We kicked some butt in Scholo/UBRS/Strat back in the day ;)

Celsan
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Celsan » 24 Nov 2006, 12:50

Hehe I most certainly do remember you - indeed you are one of the privileged few that earned a place on my friends list ;-)

Will talk to you in-game soon :-)