Application

A safe place for closed application.

Application

Post by Guest » 19 Nov 2006, 10:04

1. Ingame name - Ngr, human, mage, 37 (and raising)
(just to make things clear - my name has nothing to do with racism, it is on my car tags and nothing else. Clearing this, because alot of people have been pming me and started irritating)

2. To be honest, this is my first character, i've played WoW over a month now, and making huge progress.

3. I'm looking for a guild, that:
  • 1) Is friendly, active and fun to chat with
    2)mature
And thats about it

4. I'm joining to take part of everything possible, i'm really active and full of energy.

About myself: I'm 19, male, from Estonia. I'm always looking for an alternative way to things, to be different from others. I'm kind of a team-person, considering with others and looking all the possible options before rushing into things. I think I have a sense of humor, but i'll let you judge that :p . Oh and i got the idea to join from Natural (not his main char), anyway he suggested me to throw in an application.

I apologize if i had any grammar or spelling mistakes, my english is terrible.

Well, thank you for youre attention and I hope to see you ingame.

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 23 Nov 2006, 12:17

I'd recommend you get your name changed - tell a GM what people have been saying to you about it and that you didn't realise and you'd like to change it in case you offend anyone - they'd likely listen and allow you to change it.

We do play on a RP realm after all and Ngr is not really a RP name - for a start it's completely unpronouncable. If you want to keep a link back to Ngr then just introduce a couple of vowels or something - Nagor, Nugar - whatever just make it more namey!