Recruitment repost from guild website

A safe place for closed application.
Drurian
Raven
Character name:

Recruitment repost from guild website

Post by Drurian » 09 Apr 2013, 23:15

What is your character’s name, race, class and level?
Drurian, Night Elf, Druid and level 90
Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?
This has been my main since MoP was released. Though i have a 90 dk and priest different realms. And an 88 warrior and 85 Paladin(My original character) and Shaman. Though i have played every class possible and only one’s i havent gotten past 60 are mage and rogue.
Why and not any other guild?
It seems to have nice balance of RP, some casual raiding and PvP even if only arenas. I know people from other realms for RBGs but don’t have enough time to actually take part in serious team.
Where (or from whom) did you hear about ?
I was just browsing guilds
Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).
21 university student studying Environmental Chemistry. I take part in a lot of clubs/societies and help out my friends in the SU. One of main reasons i have so little time. I do Fencing, Archery, Chess, Rostra(acting society) and help out with the University Radio Station. Along with occasionally going to others occasionally.

I posted this on the guild home website first, before finding this section here. So reposting. I forgot to mention my name of James

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Re: Recruitment repost from guild website

Post by Bowick » 10 Apr 2013, 00:18

Hey there, thanks for your application! Please give us a little time to review it.
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Recruitment repost from guild website

Post by Jimmble » 10 Apr 2013, 19:35

<recruited>