Stoulof - slackar paladin thing

A safe place for closed application.
Stouie
Raven
Character name:

Stoulof - slackar paladin thing

Post by Stouie » 29 Dec 2012, 15:54

Hey Guys!

Finally applying for slackar non-raider spot in the guild, after being asked to do so by certain someone approximately million times...

What is your character's name, race, class and level?

I am applying with my paladin dorf, Stoulof, level 90. Mostly prot, with holy offspec (which I really don't know how to play properly yet).

Armory linky, probably not really important.

Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?

Stoulof is currently my main. I have had two mains before, originally started back in TBC as a hunter on Hellfire, then switched to (mostly resto) druid Stouie on Moonglade. I stopped raiding during Ulduar after I got tired of spamming rejuv 24/7 and played casually since then. Pugged most of Wotlk and skipped pretty much all of Cata. Stouie is still kinda alive here on DB, and will remain a horde-side moocow forever.

I started Stoulof approximately two weeks before MoP launch, alliance-side because all hordie friends quit WoW or betrayed everything mooish :( And dorf because that's the only alliance race I really like. I also have few alliance alts here, but I play them only when I get tired of grinding VPs on Stoulof and don't have anything better to do.

Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?
Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?

It's all Bowick's fault! He even started forcing me to run BGs in mostly PVE gear until I apply. While hordie at heart forever, I finally decided to settle down here because I am too lazy to start elsewhere from scratch. tRC is the obvious choice because it has the Bowick (he told me to write that...) It also has gnomes, and I love punting gnomes!

Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).

I am an old fart from Czech Republic, working as a coder for a British game developer. Too old to spend this much time in WoW but eh, who cares!

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Re: Stoulof - slackar paladin thing

Post by Bowick » 29 Dec 2012, 16:33

Oh no, not this guy! Don't recruit him pleeeease! D:
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Zeatrix
Dark Raven
Character name:

Post by Zeatrix » 29 Dec 2012, 16:57

Just like old days Stouie :D
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 29 Dec 2012, 18:17

It's the Stouie! HELLO!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble