Athema's Application!

A safe place for closed application.
Athema

Athema's Application!

Post by Athema » 28 Oct 2006, 12:18

Name : Athema Silvermoon

Class/ Race : Night elf Rogue (20/31/0)

Other level 60 characters : No its my first character

Past guilds : Circle of the phoenix. Remnants of chaos.
Seraphim nocturnus(whitch is the reason i apply, i got the word that former seraphim nocturnus members can join)

Raiding Experience :

Onyxia : working on it(done jailbrake part)
ZG : ferst few bosses
AQ20: none
AQ40: none
MC: Attuned (15 min)
BWL:Attuned
Naxx: none
Got the key for UBRS aswell

Friends in the raven council:
Azure, Yuber, Seproth, Tseng, landiesha.

Your professions:
Gnomish Engineering( can make repair bots) / Mining and First aid is 300.

I have most addons that is needed if there is anyone i dont have i will get them and Ventrilo and Teamspeak if needed.

Your CTprofile:

My CtProfile : http://ctprofiles.net/3968717 (it says unguilded, but that is why my guild wasent on the guild list for defias brotherhood)

Reason you want to join the ravencouncil:

I am looking for a friendly guild that i can have fun together and be able to raid in close future, aswell as making new friends and joing my old friends who are already in The raven council.

personalia (OOC)
I'm 18 year old, live in Norway, my real name is Njål.
i'm the sort of never get angry type, and if it needed i always lend a hand.
i'm a person that it is easy to like.

Story of your Character (IC):

Athema "ath" silvermoon was born in darnasuss but raisend in stormwind, so she speaks both Darnassian and Common. She has alwasy from the day she was bornd been interested in martial arts and fighting tecniques, the family who raised athema was a poor family, so learned early the tricks and trades fo a life as a thief, later she was able to save some money for her self and leave her family behind who forced her to steal from other people. She now lives among the dwarfs, in their mountain city of Ironforge, were she did pick up engineering form a gnome master engineer.

She now is constantly on the lookout for clues of ther old night elf roots, in both kalimdor, and eastern kingdoms.

she also has a strong urge to pat Gnomes on their head when she see them, they are so cute!
Last edited by Athema on 28 Oct 2006, 15:49, edited 2 times in total.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 28 Oct 2006, 14:15

Can't help but think you actually wanna join 'The Alliance Watch' instead of our guild.

Your friends are in our guild though, and not 'The Alliance Watch', so make up your mind. :P

Athema

Post by Athema » 28 Oct 2006, 15:46

about that line, is used some of the parts of the application in my application to The alliance watch, had forgot to remove it, sorry :(

Yuber

Post by Yuber » 29 Oct 2006, 21:56

Ooo the silly norwegian dude gonna join us eh?
Hehe goodluck with the app Athy >)

- Yubs

Athema

Post by Athema » 29 Oct 2006, 22:05

And you call your self a dutch person yuber. you are sure you arent my next door friend? he calls me silly quite often.