Application To Join Guild

A safe place for closed application.
Rinstror

Application To Join Guild

Post by Rinstror » 05 Feb 2012, 21:29

Hi there my charectars name is Rinstror I am a worgen hunter level 85 with ilevel 373. Rinstror is my main alliance charectar I do however have a coupe of higher ilevel charectars on horde side a paladin tank and a druid healer. I have conpleted LFR and and all the HoT dungeons.

I am friends with Raevin of your guild and play on the horde side with him on a Wed night, I am looking to do some of the 10man raid content.

My name is Duncan and am one of the older players of this game stay in Scotland and work in Forestry and Landscaping.

Please ask Raevin for a reference if requierd, i also played for while with Alikh and Mean when they had horde side charectars as well.

Thanks

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Re: Application To Join Guild

Post by Pyx » 06 Feb 2012, 14:55

Vouching by one of our Councilor's will get you a long way, but do know we favor literate, erudite and/or silly postings. So let me get you out of your comfort zone by asking for some elaboration :wink:
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 06 Feb 2012, 21:47

Pyx

What more do you want to know, how about the fact that i have size 11 feet and am balding completely irrelevant I know when it comes to WOW but it does elaborate a little about me

I have known and played rugby with Raevin, Firedorn and Sarzarif for many years my main hobby is motorbiking I have had many good runs with Sarz on his bike and Raevin trying to keep up in his support car ;-)

Other than not much else to say 40 married have a wean with another on the way and my inside leg measures.......... well that would be telling.

Some silly info there some elobartion but all true!

Raevin
Ancient
Character name: Raevin

Post by Raevin » 07 Feb 2012, 16:37

My car may be full the next time you need "support" :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 13 Feb 2012, 09:09

Please whisper an officer for a /ginvite.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 13 Feb 2012, 22:46

On a side note, my characters name was actually Maen, not mean (and I don't think I was that mean either).

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 14 Feb 2012, 13:25

<recuited for calling Xan mean>