Azyrae Whisperfall: Application

A safe place for closed application.
Azyrae

Azyrae Whisperfall: Application

Post by Azyrae » 25 Sep 2006, 12:46

Greetings.

I am Azyrae Whisperfall, I have recently left my home of Darnassus in order to explore the rest of the world and have been looking for an organisation with which to do so. My information gathering so far has pointed me to you as the organisation that most suits my needs and as someone who could use my skills.

I would like to meet with a representative in person to discuss this matter in full.

- Azyrae Whisperfall

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Azyrae is a NE rogue (only level 10 but this will rise quickly) looking for a group of mature RP'ers with which to ease the burden of levelling and also offer some fun RP events.

I intend to only play Azyrae casually - 1 or 2 nights a week, but tend to level fairly quickly despite the limited time I have to play. My main is a level 60 hunter with the Orcs of the Red Blade on this server, but apart from a weekly raid wtih him I prefer to play alts - and I've fallen in love with Azyrae's dark, sarcastic wit so want to take her through the game too.

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 25 Sep 2006, 16:16

While I'm here I'll answer yuor questions...

1. In-game name, race, class and level.

Azyrae, NE, Rogue, Level 18 (not for long - don't worry)

2. Is the character you will join with your first character/main character?

Nope - I have a level 60 Orc Hunter on this server. His name is Strife and he is one of the Orcs of the Red Blade. However, apart from 1 weekly raid (just started MC) with him the rest of my (admittedly limited) time will be spent with Azyrae now.

3. What kind of guild are you looking for? (ex. pvp-guild, rp-guild, raid-guild etc. You don't have to choose one of the three just mentioned.)

I'm looking for a RP guild more than anything - just some company and RP to make the game more enjoyable. I don't enjoy BG's, but I do enjoy world PvP and RP events.

4. What's your goal for joining our guild? (ex. only have fun, end-game instances, etc.)

I want to join for the fun. What's the point of a game if it isn't fun? I've visited a few forums of alliance guilds on the server and you seem like a genuinely nice bunch of RPers so have chosen to apply to you.

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 10 Oct 2006, 14:08

I'm in! Woohoo!