Zaiko's Application

A safe place for closed application.
Zaiko

Zaiko's Application

Post by Zaiko » 15 Aug 2010, 13:23

Hello folks I'm Zaiko and I play a level 80 human (fury/arms) warrior and have done so since world of warcraft early days.

Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?
Yes this is my main character, I've had pretty much every class up to 30-40ish but hasn't really caught my attention. So Warrior is the way to go for me.

What are you looking for in a guild (f.e. raiding, PvP, RP events etc)?
Im looking for a slice of everything to be honest. I've done pretty much everything you can, raiding wise in the game. I noticed you are focusing on 10 man content which I find interesting. But yeah, Im lookin to do some serious raiding with a relaxed atmosphere, havin a blast while doin it. Also Doing some World/pvp and roleplaying. But what Im looking for the most is a cool bunch of folks to enjoy this game with. And that brings me to The Raven Council because you've been around for so long and so have I.

Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?
You have good reputation on the realm which I find important. I've always tried to find guilds with mature people who can take a joke and joke back. Have interesting and intelligent conversations, etc. Because let's face it, It's the people you play with that makes the game so to speak. As long as I hang with nice people, I can PvP, RP, PvE, explore, either way.

My previous guilds for the last.. 3½ years was Solitude and The Tempered Sun. TTS is raiding a bit to hardcore for me nowadays and we outgrew eachother. Im still friends with all the core members but it's time to move on.

Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>
I've known of Raven council since Vanilla.

Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).
My name is Sonny and Im 21, Living in Stockholm, Sweden. Working as a Plumber at the moment. Been playing computer games for 10 years now. I just got engaged and i work full time so I hope your thinking of real life is the same as mine, that real life goes first.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Re: Zaiko's Application

Post by Alikh » 15 Aug 2010, 17:37

We decided to invite you to the guild as you fit our member profile well. Please whisper an officer ingame for an invite.

Solisil
Ancient
Character name:

Re: Zaiko's Application

Post by Solisil » 18 Aug 2010, 00:50

<recruited>
"All druids believe in god, we call it Nature"