Rûdgar Prot / holy Paladin

A safe place for closed application.

Rûdgar Prot / holy Paladin

Post by Guest » 16 May 2010, 23:13

1. What is your character's name, race, class and level?
Lvl 80 Dwarf Paladin Rûdgar

2. Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?
Rûdgar is my main character and my jewel... i have mostly always played on him in 3-4 years now i think.. i have some alts i lvl upp a bit and so on, but i play mostly on my paladin so i dont have time for alts sometime

3. What are you looking for in a guild (f.e. raiding, PvP, RP events etc)?

and guild where i can sign upp for a raid and raid when i can and feel for it... and guild that does some pvp and some small amount of rp....

4. Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?

Heard of you from my old guild Dwarven Rifle Squad and i have read a bit events and heard good of you, im an old TBC raider and have raided in wotlk too ofc... i am gearing upp as holy for i want to heal like i did in the tbc days.. i got good tanking gear if you need that too i got almost full lvl 80 pve gear in all 3 specs in T9 ranked gear... (tank is a bit higher)

5. Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?

Dwarven Rifle Squad and from a guildy there which i have become good friend with Anrim..

6. Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).

Name: Henrik
im an guy with many intrests an tastes.... i like for an example music from country to power metal :S i am the sort of player that connects with an guild, an good guild that i was on before on another server named Arcania we was raiding and so on and talked in vent/ts2 so much so we become an cyberspace friend family... i would like to find a guild which can become like that and have fun and play world of warcraft and have a nice play time...

always remember.... Raid safe.. Use healthstone

Solisil
Ancient
Character name:

Re: Rûdgar Prot / holy Paladin

Post by Solisil » 17 May 2010, 16:19

We have decided to accept your application.
Welcome to the Raven Council! *smile*
Please contact an officer ingame for an invite.
"All druids believe in god, we call it Nature"

Pyx
(Anasazi)
Ancient
Character name: Anasazi
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Shaman

Re: Rûdgar Prot / holy Paladin

Post by Pyx » 23 May 2010, 18:12

<recruited>
ImageImage