holy/retri apply

A safe place for closed application.
Noizy

holy/retri apply

Post by Noizy » 19 Feb 2010, 12:52

1. What is your character's name, race, class and level? Putteeptl, human (80)

2. Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?
This is my main i got an 80 priest too who i played in tbc whit did alot progress whit him there Name kamûl

3. What are you looking for in a guild? (raiding, PvP, RP events etc..?)Primarily I looking for an guild who you who raid like an brotherhood whit good fighting spirit and who progress i want too progress in pve.
4. What do you expect from <The Raven Council>? im looking for an mature social but strict progressing guild 10&25 dosent matter.

5. Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild? well i got in trouble whit an other guild and got lot's of poo who's not the truth and current i'm in lords of war who's not progressing so well even we did togc10hc whit 1 wipe last week.

6. Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>? Kuriyama great player have spooke too that guy couple times.

7. Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you). My name is Daniel my name in wow has nothing too do whit me i'm 19 years old live in sweden and like questions about life and the clift between poor and ritch. I got a big moral and will i will share too the guild.

//http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Putteeptl
I got good gear in both holy and retri but best is holy.

MVH Daniel

Malekai
Raven
Character name:

Re: holy/retri apply

Post by Malekai » 19 Feb 2010, 12:59

Well his healing is a lot better then his english (thank god)
And he's a good guy, Grauwn will get back to you im sure.

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Re: holy/retri apply

Post by Jaera » 19 Feb 2010, 13:07

Why would graun get back to him?

also, please elaborate on this 'poo' with your old guild.