Kuriyama Paladin application

A safe place for closed application.
Malekai
Raven
Character name:

Kuriyama Paladin application

Post by Malekai » 15 Nov 2009, 14:04

1. What is your character's name, race, class and level?

My character's name right now is Kuriyama, but it's actually Malekai, after being lost in the space time continuum and arriving on Defias Brotherhood
everyone suddenly named me totally different, and in the end my true name was lost. I was a blood elf but that changed as well, magic is truely
a wonderful thing I am now human! My level is 80.

2. Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?

Yes this is my main character, I also have a 80 warlock on this server who I would like to join as well.

3. What are you looking for in a guild? (raiding, PvP, RP events etc..?)

Right now I'm not super active, so I just want a guild to relax in and raid from time to time, I enjoy my share of PvP and RP from time to time as well.

4. What do you expect from <The Raven Council>?

Not much since i'm not sure what to expect, but from what I read about the guild rules in recruitment thread I think this sounds like a nice mature guild.
So hopefully we can have fun together and raid together.

5. Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?

Maybe other guilds are suited for me just like The Raven Council is, but why look for them if I have already found a guild I might enjoy?

6. Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?

From Ithilian, I went heroic with her and she told me to check out your site.

7. Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).

My name is Dennis, I'm 23 and I live in Holland, I like playing on my Xbox, hanging out with friends or reading a book from time to time.
Obviously playing on the computer as well, my job is a medical representative, I call physicians and talk about various medication.

8. Extra info.

I have gear for all 3 specs but unfortunately I can only choose 2 at a time, right now those are protection and retribution on my paladin
and destruction on my warlock.

On my warlock I pull around 5k in raids.
My paladin is better geared then my warlock, in retribution spec I pull around 6k and higher in raids.
my protection gear is decent too.

thank you for your time,
Malekai.

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Re: Kuriyama Paladin application

Post by Jaera » 15 Nov 2009, 17:38

Thank you for your app!

we have decided to accept your application,

please see an officer in game for an invite, and ask about the raid opportunities :)

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Re: Kuriyama Paladin application

Post by Jaera » 16 Nov 2009, 18:59

<Recruited>