A safe place for closed application.
broli
(Broli)
Raven
Character name: Broli

Raiding application, existing member

Post by broli » 23 Feb 2022, 21:24

Who is your character?
Vållåç - Destruction warlock but might change spec if that means higher numbers.
https://raider.io/characters/eu/defias- ... urce=addon

Who are you?
Nick, 35, Netherlands but already as social in the game. Came in as Broli the hunter, will be rocking Warlock again in 9.2

Experience
Have quite an extensive raiding experience however been quite casual the last few years. Last raiding experience was at the start of the Shadowlands expansion in Castle Nathria. Cleared heroic, then went casual again.

Raid Role
Big Deeps, have been GM and raider-leader for our previous guild(s) (Grim Society and Exploding Sheep Inc) so quite familiar with log and analyzing those. I sim, keep up with patch notes, analyze my logs and compare with top-raiders etc all to improve on tactics and more importantly, big deeps.

Your Spec
I could reiterate wowhead guide here but that's not what you are looking for. During progression I will optimize my talents towards the fights but we'll have tot see what the set-pieces will do. There is no cookie cutter spec here, I sim talents based on the current stats I have and the nature of the fight.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
3 damage specs without much added value to the group when I switch out. My main, or at least previous main Broli (hunter) is quite good geared but with 9.2 opening up I expect to outgear him on the warlock quite soon. Would is be needed at the beginning I would be open to swap chars if it is beneful for the group.

Communication
Yes, no problem with communication. All my sjtuffs are functional but I am not really a forum-kinda-guy. Think however these days we use Discord so no problems in checking up there. My battle-tag is: nemoorv#2912

Combat Logs
Not on this character since I havent raided quite a bit. Might find some old Nathria logs on my hunter's page: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... li#zone=26

Your UI
Dont have a place to upload but feel free to poke me ingame, don't mind sending you some on discord.

Guild History
Our own guilds which in the past we have teamed up with I believe. Exploding Sheep and Grim Society.

Raid availability
I will be available for the raid evenings and wil always do my best to be on time however on sundays are quite hectic since I am a single father of 3 and sometimes I might be a little (minutes) later on sunday.

References
Already in the guild.

About you
I'm weird

Miscellaneous
Nothing noteworthy

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: Raiding application, existing member

Post by Fahranya » 25 Feb 2022, 21:13

Thanks for the application. It will be processed hurriedly.

Brink
Raven
Character name: Brink

Post by Brink » 26 Feb 2022, 14:12

Never be in a hurry, do everything quietly and in a calm spirit! This soothes the mind :)

Broli good luck with your application, hope to see you on the dps logs :D
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.” *Terry Pratchett

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 26 Feb 2022, 15:22

That's what pandas say!