A safe place for closed application.
Jeanie
(Esmae)
Hatchling
Character name: Esmae

Social Application - Esmae

Post by Jeanie » 06 Jul 2021, 13:36

Hello all,

I am hoping you will consider my application to be a member of your guild, so here goes....!

Who is your character?
I have two mains, my primary main is Emsae. She is level 60 druid and a boomkin, because nothing makes a better sound than the damage done by a fluffy owl/bear type thing. She is clumsy, tries hard but needs to work on her DPS.

I also have a shadow priest night elf called Bridghed, she is level 60 and not yet started her covenant, the commitment is a killer!

Who are you?
My Name is Jeanie, I am 45 and live in Merseyside with my husband Villordsutch who has just recently been accepted. We have played together for years online, everything from Everquest, WOW and even Unreal Tournament.

Activity
I love questing and exploring, raiding is something I tried but didn't really gel with as the pressure and time commitment is intense. I work full time so like my gaming experience to be social, fun and low pressure. I love the lore side of Warcraft and can often be found wandering bout looking at random things because they looked interesting and could link to the books.

Guild history
I have been in Refugees for years, we were a really active guild for many years but over the last few years its dwindled down and only my husband and I are playing, don't get me wrong I love his company but its time for us to find a new Warcraft home with other people too.

References
My husband recommended you after doing his research.

About you
I have a dark sense of humour and enjoy a good belly laugh. I don't take things too seriously but when needed I can focus and get the job done in dungeons and raids if your brave enough to take in a random boomkin with an addiction to starfall that is.

I am really not very competitive but I love to learn from others.

For me Warcraft is a break from real life, work and everything normal. It has to be enjoyable, fun and done best with company.

Gnomes
I don't know much about gnomes but as a short person myself I am fairly sure you shouldn't pick a fight with one without a lot of thought and planning.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Social Application - Esmae

Post by Jimmble » 06 Jul 2021, 13:37

ooooh....

chikkin?

Jeanie
(Esmae)
Hatchling
Character name: Esmae

Post by Jeanie » 06 Jul 2021, 13:39

Have wings, will flap :lol:

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 07 Jul 2021, 00:06

Your application has been approved and you can poke any officer ingame for an invite 8)

Trok
Dark Raven
raid leader
Character name: Trok
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Trok » 07 Jul 2021, 10:58

<Recruited>
BNET TROK#11997

Aaraleth
Dark Raven
Character name: Aaraleth

Post by Aaraleth » 07 Jul 2021, 19:43

Jeanie wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 13:36
even Unreal Tournament
I used to love a bit of Unreal Tournament back in the day!