Character name: Llafhuin

Social Recruitment Application Form

Post by Villordsutch » 05 Jul 2021, 17:31

Who is your character?
[Llafhuin, Night Elf, Bear Tank R'aWR! - Server Earthen Ring]

Who are you?
[Your Rod, 46, UK]

Activity
[Lore and running through old content. I really enjoy getting lost in Warcraft and following a trail of breadcrumbs on an ancient quest. I secured my Loremaster, on my hunter Velor, before Cataclysm hit and was as proud as punch with it.]

Guild history
[Refugees. We were once a busy little social guild, with the occasional dungeon and raid (not to serious), but everyone wanted something else and they went else where. Most of us however are friends in RL and meet up every couple of years. We used to play UT99 some 20 years back too.]

References
[I was looking for a busy Social & Levelling Guild in the Guild Finder and your description with "Oldest" and the touch of humour caught my eye.]

About you
[Well I've been running around Azeroth since mid-BC, I've always said I level by accident as I've never been a die-hard gamer of any variety. My passion (past my family of course) is retrogaming, though not cool retrogaming like Nintendo gameboys of Megadrives no, I'm talking 40 year old ZX81's and Sinclair ZX Spectrums. I have a YouTube channel dedicated to the games of these machines. Obviously...it doesn't attract that many subscribers. Warcraft to me is an escape and a place to have fun, I had a friend who was wheelchair bound (sadly passed away), who loved Warcraft and knew old Azeroth like the back of his hand. He was the one that also showed me that you don't take it that serious, as his warrior charged into groups of Trolls. My wife (she'll be hopefully registering soon) and I use some of our free time questing and flee'ing monsters all around its lands. It's a great place and we're looking for a guild that may shoutfor the occasional help, from a couple of Social PvE'ers in the area, that and will gladly show a Bear Tank why the square peg won't go through the round hole too.]

Gnomes
[I know you should never crack the joke "Chromie's a little short for time" when you're drunk in a Gnome bar.]
Last edited by Villordsutch on 05 Jul 2021, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Social Recruitment Application Form

Post by Jimmble » 05 Jul 2021, 17:39

Aaaaaa! Bear tank rawr!

*hides under bed*

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 05 Jul 2021, 19:12

Bare be gut.

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 06 Jul 2021, 11:54

Hello Llafhuin!

Your application has been approved and you can poke any officer ingame for an invite 8)

Villordsutch
(Llafhuin)
Hatchling
Character name: Llafhuin

Post by Villordsutch » 06 Jul 2021, 12:58

Yay!

Thank you. I've submitted an in-game "Join" button on the Guild Page of the WoW UI, however if that's not arrived I'll /who g- later this evening.

Thanks all. I'll pass my wifey should be posting soon for Social too (Esme/Bridged-Boomkin/Shadow Priest).

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 06 Jul 2021, 13:25

<recruited>