Looking for a new home :)

A safe place for closed application.
Ciyoko

Looking for a new home :)

Post by Ciyoko » 23 Jun 2021, 21:42

Greetings!

Since the very beginning of playing World of Warcraft I've been an avid Horde player. But time and time again I've been hit some form of guild drama or guilds that just die out and not a soul comes online.
So for 9.1 I'm looking at coming over to the Alliance to start a new chapter.

https://raider.io/characters/eu/sporeggar/Ciyoko

This is my current character, though I haven't played for a little while (due to content drought and the guild being super quiet) But I have played my priest confidently since the beginning of Legion:
With achievements such as AotC in Trials of Valor, Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras, and Antorus. Along with:
ToV: 3/3 Mythic - with undying achievement
NH: 8/10
ToS: 6/9
Antorus: 6/11

Current raid progression for me personally is AotC Castle Nathria and 2/10 Mythic under my belt. I have also played a fair bit of Mythic+ was more so in the last expansion, coming back from a break and achieving KSM at the end of the expansion! :D

And as for me, my name is Gemma :) I'm 31 years old and I'm from the UK. Main hobbies apart from WoW consist of Warhammer AoS/40k, heavy metal music, collecting vinyls and playing indie games such as Binding of Issac and Hollow Knight :D
I would consider myself to be a very patient person, I completely understand what it is to be in a team, especially for the tough boss fights in any tier. I've also been told that I am a very approachable person (which is nice ^^) so I'm always happy to help out with things! I can however be a bit hard on myself when I mess up, but we're only human right? :)

In regards to class, I'm happy to bring a ranged DPS with potential healing OS. I don't want to dedicate to full time healing with a shift based job.
With your raid days with my current hours I'd be able to raid 2 nights on week and then only 1 the next. And it rotates like that. So that said the classes I could look at doing are: Druid Hunter Monk and Shaman. They are classes I've played before and have a bit of knowledge on and I'm always happy to learn more :D I would bring my priest over but I'm just not a fan of how Shadow plays personally ^^

Thank you for your time and I'll look forward to hearing back from you!

seqkoya#9848 is my Discord, I have it on my phone so I'll be able to chat with you in regards to this application ^^

Take care and stay safe,

Gemma / Ciyoko

Trok
Dark Raven
raid leader
Character name: Trok
Specialization: raid leader

Re: Looking for a new home :)

Post by Trok » 23 Jun 2021, 23:55

Thanks for the Application Gemma / Ciyoko :). Please give us abit of time to circulate it and give it a good look over.
BNET TROK#11997

Trok
Dark Raven
raid leader
Character name: Trok
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Trok » 24 Jun 2021, 17:42

Thanks for the wait Gemma / Ciyoko, we currently have a very big raiding roster 30+ members, which means we are pretty full to the Brim at time of writing this. As such we would be happy to welcome you into Raven Council as a Social member for the time being if that suits, we unfortunately cannot commit to a spot on the raid team. If the raid size and composition changes before Sanctum of Domination raid we would be happy to re-evaluate this :) Thanks for your understanding. Hope you accept the social invitation.
BNET TROK#11997

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 24 Jun 2021, 17:46

Helloes! *wave*

Post by Guest » 24 Jun 2021, 23:32

I'm more than happy to join as a social. I'm quite a social person on games and just having some other people wanting to do stuff makes me happy.
Upon writing this on my Horde side guild there's just me online and has been for a few hours :(
Hopefully it is just the content drought but even before then we were struggling to even get 20 people for Mythic raiding.
I'll probably jump on the raiding team when a slot opens up for sure, but for the time being I'd love to get to know some folks doing M+ or other stuffs :D

Thanks for getting back to me! ^_^

Xyphon
Dark Raven
Character name: Xyphon

Post by Xyphon » 25 Jun 2021, 06:55

Hi Ciyoko,

Nice to see you are up for some M+, looking forward to push some keys :)

Post by Guest » 26 Jun 2021, 21:41

So I made a hunter for the time being :)

I may faction change later on a Horde character but levelling to 60 shouldn't take me long at all ^^ also hunters are pretty fun to play :D

My character's name is Kaedryn on Ravenholdt. My Bnet is seqkoya#2913 :)
I did try getting in contact with an officer earlier but there wasn't anyone around.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 26 Jun 2021, 22:52

Is that a gnome? We love gnomes...

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment