Social recruit

A safe place for closed application.
Flitser
Raven
Character name: Flitser

Social recruit

Post by Flitser » 01 May 2021, 18:10

Who is your character?
The charakter i''d like to join with if named Flitser. Im playing on the Azjol-Nerub server for alliance

Who are you?
My name is Hans. I live near Amsterdam in the Netherlands and am i father of two beautiful daughters. I work full-time as a social councler on a psychiatric warden and like to play wow and read fantasy in my rare spare time. Im joining because i feel the need to be part of an active community. To meet new people online and have alot of fun having digital adventures with them :) one of your guild members (Sherelia) told wonderful things about this guild and got me all enthousiastic.

Activity
I mostly play PVP but am PVE-curious ;). If its fun, im game.. wherever we go.

Guild history
I started SoS (Soldiers of Satan) in my early starcraft days together with my 2 brothers when i was 10 years old (im 34 now). We disbanned after 3 days because we were always fighting over the same computer and it got kinda out of hand that day. Since then i left my guild days behind me tbh :P

References
Sherelia

About you
Played classic and Wrath and alot of league of legends after that :) I hope you guys will have me. Im lots of fun, committed and loyal.

Gnomes
the more the merrier

Sherelia
Dark Raven
Character name: Sherelia

Re: Social recruit

Post by Sherelia » 01 May 2021, 18:45

Hey kerel!

Been looking forward to you applying to a guild for a while now as you are missing out playing with no guild at all, happy to see you decided to do it here!
Met Flitser through LFG in the PvP Scene lil more than a month back, had a good evening which resulted in many more to come. Great guy and a good PvPer, i think he will fit right in the Raven Council if you ask me. Edit: He is also a Rival.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 01 May 2021, 20:49

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 04 May 2021, 07:36

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 14 May 2021, 11:51

<recruited>