A safe place for closed application.
Nate145
(Bearlielegal)
Raven
Character name: Bearlielegal

[Social] Bearlielegal/Lezz lvl 60

Post by Nate145 » 20 Apr 2021, 12:05

Preface
Hello there, I am long term WoW player since vanilla. I started off as a full time raider with afew world first on Silvermoon, but over the years i have leaned toward more Mythic+ and PvP as i focus more on real life. Recent expansion i have been joining many M+ and PvP with a lot of your members and had some very fun and memorable moments.

My characters primarily is Bearlielegal a Gummibear druid and a M+ pusher hunter name Lezz. Although i have got all sorts of characters at 60 and love switching between the lot.

My name is Nate, i'm 31 years old and from the United Kingdom. I currently work as an airline pilot and contractor pilot based in Northern Ireland.

Most of the time i would be RBGing with my friend Alistar (Rayleena/Spiria/etc) and M+ pushing with some of your other lovely guild members, if not i am a big achievement and mount collector.

The list of guilds over the last 16 years is far too long to remember, I originally started out on Silvermoon on Alliance in Vanilla and had been Class leader in several high end raiding guild such as Ascension, Core, Inner Sanctum clearing everything in Vanilla and TBC, Wrath.

In recent times, i am currently in a much smaller and relax guild purely for a social role but wish to more over i enjoy the banter in Discord and the community in Raven Council much more.

My close friend Alistar as well as being in alot of M+, Old content raids and PvPing alot with several guild members.

Gnomes
Tasty, i mean lovely.

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: [Social] Bearlielegal/Lezz lvl 60

Post by Cecîl » 21 Apr 2021, 08:31

Thanks for your application. Please give us a little time to let the officers review and we'll get back to you asap. :D

Aaraleth
Dark Raven
Character name: Aaraleth

Post by Aaraleth » 25 Apr 2021, 16:50

\o/

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 28 Apr 2021, 23:09

<Recruited as Bearlie>