New Recruit

A safe place for closed application.
Holock
Hatchling
Character name: Holock

New Recruit

Post by Holock » 19 Mar 2021, 22:18

Hi, takes for taking the time to read my application. Any questions or additional info feel free to ask

Who is your character?
Holock a Human Death Knight. Been with me since Wrath of The lich King and definitely considered my main. Because I recently returned to WoW and playing SL for the first time I am focusing on Unholy at the moment but I have enjoyed Blood tanking in the Past :)

Who are you?
Tim, 31, living in Scotland Edinburgh but moved here from The Netherlands.

Activity
I enjoy Mythic+, Raiding and Arenas but ocassionally I am quite the collector wheter its mounts or transmogs. Above all I think I just enjoy doing content with friends which is what I am hoping to get out of this guild.

Guild history
During BFA I joined Mental Asylum which is a fantastic guild. When I came back to WoW I discovered that many people moved on thus I decided to look for a new guild. Back in Wotlk I was Guild master of The Illumination which was a pretty big guild back then.

References
I have seen many guild members of Raven Council since I have been on Defias Brotherhood the day it went live. Your guild is definitely legendary in the realm and its hard to walk through stormwind and not see any of you but unfortunately I havent had the pleasure of actually hanging out with any of you yet.

About you
Oh where to start. Wel in real life I really enjoy traveling and learning languages and ofcourse gaming. About a month ago I bought an electric Piano which I am practicing every day and (hopefuly) getting better at little by little. I used to play tennis back in my country so I am hoping after quarantine that I can find a nice tennisclub here in Edinburgh :) I have been playing WoW since vanilla on a potato PC so when I finally settled in Edinburgh I bought a quality gaming pc and am finally enjoying the game without lag for the first time :) This was literally 3 days ago so I am just getting into Shadowlands for the first time. My (and Blizzard's) highlight in WoW was definitely WoTlk where I was guildmaster of The Illumination. I am always looking back at that time with a smile and its a nostalgic feeling that I have been chasing ever since during many expansions but just cant seem to find. I think thats one thing that attracted me about The Ravne Council since you guys have been there.

Gnomes
Wilfred Fizzlebang didn't kill himself

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: New Recruit

Post by Jimmble » 19 Mar 2021, 23:01

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Trok
Dark Raven
raid leader
Character name: Trok
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Trok » 20 Mar 2021, 03:07

Hi Holock,

Your application has been approved, please poke an officer for invite. :)
BNET TROK#11997

Aaraleth
Dark Raven
Character name: Aaraleth

Post by Aaraleth » 20 Mar 2021, 18:23

Hello, fellow Edinburgh resident!

Holock
Hatchling
Character name: Holock

Post by Holock » 24 Mar 2021, 16:27

Thanks for the invite! Hi Aaraleth greetings from Stockbridge! :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 24 Mar 2021, 17:10

<recruited>