New form!

A safe place for closed application.
ila

New form!

Post by ila » 04 Mar 2021, 23:35

Who are you?
[Ali Taha, 25, Lebanon, I really like to joke a lot and be sarcastic. No, im actually really social and i always like to chat with people from the guild and do stuff together ;)

Who is your character?
[Cattia, Outland, Druid, Feral, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... and/cattia, NO its not an alt its my main.

Why that spec?
I chose Feral because i love playing melee more than casters and feral in specific because its a cat and a bear and bird etc.. and i like the style of it

Guild History
[I was only at the guild im in now, which is "SONS OF ELITE". what made me move is that we are not doing any progress until now, i wanna join this guild because when i joined the raid with your Guild it went so smooth and people we're actually knowing what theyre doing and they were calm and fun to play with

Experience
[my experience is not that wow, because i used to play in legion then stopped and now came back to shadowlands ,i used to raid on heroic in the old days but a little bit not too much, tbh i dont remember if i got ahead of the curve before in the old expansions because that was long time ago and i always played and mained feral Druid since cataclysm

Raid Role
i really didnt understand this question, but im a feral dps, i just prepare for the boss and check tacts to be sure im ready for it, ofcourse flasks food and potions. Im really satisfied with my overall performance, but i think i need to work a little bit on my AOE dmg

Expectations
Yes, ofcourse these kinds of things take time, and you got all the time you need

Raid availability
im always free, the times you just stated suits me perfectly so im available
Gnomes
gnomes are only cute to look at and funny to see them fight, FUNNY ON THE OUTSIDE ONLY

References
[How did you hear about us? And do you know someone from the game who can vouch for you as player/person?]

Miscellaneous
id really like to join this guild, you guys are really experienced and you works as a team from what i saw when i joined you, so id really love to join you and become 1 of you and grow with you

THANK YOU for your time!

Have some patience while we review your application.

May the wings of righteousness envelop you!
Pylori

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Re: New form!

Post by Pylori » 05 Mar 2021, 00:22

The ending of your application is pretty weird :) Pretty sure you forgot to cut that away from the template :).

RG Phoenix is still looking for extra dps and if you want to be trialed and join us on the next couple of raids I'd be happy to have you in. Like I said over Discord the actual officers also need to give their stamp of approval so give it some time (should be fast).
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

ila

Post by ila » 05 Mar 2021, 12:31

Hahaha! yes I forgot to remove the last couple of sentences :lol: :lol:
Alright sounds cool ill be waiting for your reply

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 05 Mar 2021, 12:40

Jimmble says "OKEY!"
So poke an officer ingame for a guild invite

Post by Guest » 05 Mar 2021, 16:11

oh thats amazing, ill do that ASAP

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 05 Mar 2021, 16:45

Jimmble is amazing! \o/

Post by Guest » 05 Mar 2021, 17:34

haha no doubts you all are!
mates im currently in Outland realm and im trying to search for your Guild or any guild member but im not able to find anyone, would you mind whipsering me ingame or adding me?

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 14 Jun 2021, 20:55

<Not recruited>