RG Phoenix Yamisaph, Ele/resto shaman

A safe place for closed application.
Yamii

RG Phoenix Yamisaph, Ele/resto shaman

Post by Yamii » 03 Mar 2021, 14:20

Who are you?
Kevin, 26 from Holland, i myself am a "passionate" gamer who is looking for a group of friends to spent some quallity time in Azeroth, I am the person who is a bit pasive in interaction at first, but the more i get to know people, the more i'll come lose, so to speak.

Who is your character?
Yamisaph, Aggrimar, shamman, Restoration, Elemental and Enhancement, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/yamisaph , It is right now my main.

Why that spec?
I am playing the shaman becouse all 3 specs feels just right, especially restoration really clicks for me, The flow of the Restoration shaman, the healing numbers and the spells just feels right.
I picked elemental as main dps spec since it almost is the same stats as restoration and basicly i can get away with wearing healing gear, also, to be completely honest, it looks awesome!

Guild History
I have been in mythic raiding guilds untill the end of WoD, where i quit the game, and since then i have been in social guilds, Right now i am looking for a challange with a fresh group of friends.

Experience
I have been playing Normal and HC content since end of WoD, sadly never got cutting edge, but did got ahead of the curve in almost every tier, i am looking for now to play a Shaman, both in DPS as healing, but i have been playing almost every class and spec.

Raid Role
I was untill recently the guild healer. my preformance was above average i would say, with room for improvement.
As dps i was around avarage, with difficulity keeping my dps stable.

Expectations
I expect a friendly raid where we can challange difficult bosses with a great and friendly atmosphere, and ofcourse a raid team building takes time.

Raid availability
[Can you generally make all of our raiding days/times, or are there any difficulties with this or upcoming long vacation? Thursday and Saturday from 19:30 – 22:30 up till 23:00 if we are close to a kill or don’t need to kill any trash.]
I have no problems with the current raid times, and if i cannot make raid times i will inform the raid leader days before the raid

Gnomes
Gnomes... They are in my books well liked, as appearance. My believe is they are the most viable race in the alliance. Atleast we have someone to blame besides the healers!

References
I heard from you from Stanice. The way he talked about the guild got me incredibly interested

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Re: RG Phoenix Yamisaph, Ele/resto shaman

Post by Pylori » 03 Mar 2021, 15:24

Yep, Stanice already told us about you. I'll gladly take you in as a trial to see how it goes. BUT, that template needed changing. The raids are now Thursday and Sunday. Is that still ok for you?
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Yamii

Post by Yamii » 03 Mar 2021, 20:41

Yes, those times works out for me aswell, As long as the raid times are in the evening i am mostly okay with everything.

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Post by Pylori » 03 Mar 2021, 21:21

Well for me it's an ok and i'll see you tomorrow in the raid. In the meantime i'll hand it over to the officers for review.
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Post by Guest » 04 Mar 2021, 18:53

Hi Yami,

Thanks for the application. Looks good to me! CU tonight for a trial by FIRE!!!

Frostie
Councillor
Character name: Frostie

Post by Frostie » 04 Mar 2021, 18:53

Hi Yami,

Thanks for the application. Looks good to me! CU tonight for a trial by FIRE!!!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 04 Mar 2021, 19:18

Py! The bear is at the keyboard again!