[Social] Luthira - Shaman / Elinaria - Death Knight

A safe place for closed application.
Luthira
Hatchling
Character name: Luthira

[Social] Luthira - Shaman / Elinaria - Death Knight

Post by Luthira » 18 Feb 2021, 14:04

Who is your character?
Luthira - Defias Brotherhood, Draenei Shaman (Enhancement mostly)
Elinaria - Defias Brotherhood, Night Elf Death Knight (Frost because it's cool, pun intended!)

Who are you?
Everyone calls me Luth, irl name Dominic (or Dom). 24, currently in the UK, half Belgian.

Activity
Raiding, M+, helping and hanging out with friends! Thinking of getting into some pvp for a change too, so a bit of everything really.

Guild history
HAPPY THAT - Defias Brotherhood, and moved with the majority over to Draenor mid Legion to The Lemmings, where I still play actively.

References
I know of The Raven Council through a bunch of friends made in Classic WoW (Soulbound on Zandalar Tribe). Jimmble, Arahjin, Skyps and Valynka for example. I think a few people previously from HAPPY THAT moved to TRC also? I also remember back when I first started WoW in late MoP seeing TRC members regularly in Stormwind.
Been thinking about playing my old alliance characters again for some time now, and knowing a bunch of people in TRC through classic seems a great opportunity to enjoy doing so, with people I know.

About you
As mentioned, started playing WoW in late MoP, after playing casually on a private server for a while. Been playing fairly actively ever since and most recently raiding as Prot Paladin in Nathria. Those who know me, know I am a bit of an altoholic, I love all my characters! So not having really been able to play my alliance characters for a while has felt quite sad.
As a person, I'd like to think of myself as someone who always strives to improve and do things as best as I can. Be that something like pushing m+ in WoW, or in my work as a bicycle mechanic.
As for why I play WoW, it's mostly because of the people I play with, they are what makes the game fun for me.

Gnomes
Ermm, aren't those the ones you sacrifice to bosses for loot. Or is that just how it works in classic? :mrgreen:

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Luthira - Shaman / Elinaria - Death Knight

Post by Jimmble » 18 Feb 2021, 14:35

Helloes! It's me, Jimmble!

Luthira
Hatchling
Character name: Luthira

Post by Luthira » 18 Feb 2021, 14:45

Helloes! (accidentally double posted, think my internet did a funny)! *sheepish grin*

Valynka
Dark Raven
Character name: Valynka

Post by Valynka » 18 Feb 2021, 15:00

I vouch for zis one! Hoot!

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 19 Feb 2021, 11:59

Your application has been accepted. Feel free to poke an officer for a guild invite.

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 19 Feb 2021, 15:31

Hello Luthira, nice to see you apply. I'm Ithilas from classic :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 22 Feb 2021, 09:01

<recruited>