A safe place for closed application.
Chaos456
(Chaos)
Hatchling
Character name: Chaos

Raiding Pheonix new Application

Post by Chaos456 » 22 Jan 2021, 08:19

Who are you?
Hi my name is John. I am from Devon in the UK.

Who is your character?
Chaos, Magtheridon, DH Havoc, Main
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... cha%C3%B3s

Why that spec?
I love tha fast pace of the spec and of course the mobility. I used to play mage in wotlk but when dh came along I had to play it.

Guild History
Wotlk I was in Insert Name which had 4 raid groups of 10 then did 2 grps of 20 weekly aswell. Loved that guild, it was so friendly and inclusive. I joined crimson to be with my partner but they stopped playing and its not where I want to be right now. Fresh start.

Experience
I have raided since wotlk up to shadowlands and have got ahead of the curve in most but not all. Mists I took a small break.

Raid Role
Dps role I like to call out things if I can during raid. I research my class via icy veins, wowhead and bloodmallet.I also sim my toon with Mr robot and I learn the bosses from youtube fatboss etc

Expectations
I enjoy learning with a team and growing. Its no fun being boosted by a team who have it spot on. Also it gives me the chance to get to know people at the same time.

Raid availability
Raid days are perfect. I may need the odd week of for vacation but due to current climate who knows when that will be...

Gnomes
I have nothing against the little guys.

References
I met Frostie a while ago now. we met in a Mythic+ realised we had a good team going so decided to add each other with BAttletag. Been speaking off and on and joining groups. I helped him join a community mythic+grp I had joined and he helped me with a key so i had a vault drop that week as my dungeons were rough one week =). Nice guy

Miscellaneous
Raided with Pheonix night of 22/01/21 enjoyed the team and run and knew I would like to be apart of the group. =)

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Re: Raiding Pheonix new Application

Post by Pylori » 22 Jan 2021, 11:29

I agree with everything you said, and as I already told you it's a definite welcome to the team from me. Just waiting for an officer to approve your application :)
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Trok
Dark Raven
raid leader
Character name: Trok
Specialization: raid leader

Re: Raiding Pheonix new Application

Post by Trok » 22 Jan 2021, 17:02

Your application has been approved please poke officer for invite.
BNET TROK#11997