Social application Bláithyn

A safe place for closed application.
Bláithynn

Social application Bláithyn

Post by Bláithynn » 03 Jan 2021, 01:24

Who is your character?
I play with Bláithynn who is a human paladin.

Who are you?
I'm Amy. 26 year old living in the Netherlands.

Activity
The better question: what don’t you like? I’m still figuring everything out because I started playing almost 2 months ago but for now I think everything has its charms. I like the amount of different things you can do. You can play with friends or alone. Gathering ore, leveling skills or finishing quests. I’m pretty insecure doing raids or dungeons because I haven’t done them very often yet.

Guild history
None, if you guys accept me you will be my first.

References
Well, Vaelyn was pretty exicted about you guys. Also Shindiar and Kreach told me about you (they are also friends in RL), I already got to know Kolibrie.

About you
How much would you like to know? As I said before I’m still pretty new in the game and to gaming itself, so Vealyn teaches me a lot of her skills so I don’t have much experience and I’m still learning. As a person I think they will say I’m friendly and maybe little impatient :D. I love pets in real life (that’s why I’m a veterinary nurse) and in the game. When online I try to learn some new classes, I do some legacy content and I’m discovering the wonderful world of petbattles.

Gnomes
Well I have a gnome mage, she is a adorable. Everything else I’ll find out later when I get to know more gnomes.

Vaelyn
Dark Raven
Character name: Vaelyn

Re: Social application Bláithyn

Post by Vaelyn » 03 Jan 2021, 01:27

I vouch for this lady :) She's good company IRL as well as in game.
Twitch.tv/Vaelyn

Bláithynn

Re: Social application Bláithynn

Post by Bláithynn » 03 Jan 2021, 01:29

Bláithynn wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 01:24
Who is your character?
I play with Bláithynn who is a human paladin.

Who are you?
I'm Amy. 26 year old living in the Netherlands.

Activity
The better question: what don’t you like? I’m still figuring everything out because I started playing almost 2 months ago but for now I think everything has its charms. I like the amount of different things you can do. You can play with friends or alone. Gathering ore, leveling skills or finishing quests. I’m pretty insecure doing raids or dungeons because I haven’t done them very often yet.

Guild history
None, if you guys accept me you will be my first.

References
Well, Vaelyn was pretty exicted about you guys. Also Shindiar and Kreach told me about you (they are also friends in RL), I already got to know Kolibrie.

About you
How much would you like to know? As I said before I’m still pretty new in the game and to gaming itself, so Vealyn teaches me a lot of her skills so I don’t have much experience and I’m still learning. As a person I think they will say I’m friendly and maybe little impatient :D. I love pets in real life (that’s why I’m a veterinary nurse) and in the game. When online I try to learn some new classes, I do some legacy content and I’m discovering the wonderful world of petbattles.

Gnomes
Well I have a gnome mage, she is a adorable. Everything else I’ll find out later when I get to know more gnomes.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 03 Jan 2021, 13:17

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 03 Jan 2021, 22:53

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Aaraleth
Dark Raven
Character name: Aaraleth

Post by Aaraleth » 03 Jan 2021, 22:54

Hooray!

Kreach
Dark Raven
Character name: Kreach

Post by Kreach » 04 Jan 2021, 18:23

Jeej! Welcome Shindiar's Keeper :)