Post by MrsMako » 04 Dec 2020, 21:24

Who is your character?

Lysiall, Priest
I play all specs
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... od/lysiall

Who are you?

Quinten 36 from the Netherlands, residented in Sweden

Experience

Started playing regularly back in BC, mainly focussing pvp in that time(arena and bgs as disc and shadow)
picked up raiding in WotLK as Holy, raiding team was an IRL friendsgroup so too much drama, we got stuck at the Blood Prince Council and guild depleted into Ulduar. No more real raiding after that until Legion and BFA where i did some HC curves just for the achievements.(Legion: Kil'Jeaden and Argus, BFA: G'huun, Jaina and N'Zoth)
Legion was as Holy Priest, the G'huun raid I played Frost DK, Jaina was as Holy Priest and N'Zoth i did as Aflliction Warlock

Raid Role

Most comfortable role as Healer since priest has always been my 'to go to' spec
As a Healer I prepare by having the required consumables, gear, spec mindset and focus ready. Mana effeciency is the game when it comes to performance, not overlapping cds with the other healers should be sorted out standardly.
To stay informed gamewise, I like to check logs and meters to get more indept information, aswell as specific sites that track data.

Your Spec

target harmed teammate, press required heal.
None in need of aid, window for dps.
(prefer to press buttons)

Off-specs and Alternative characters

Pretty comfortable with all priest specs and I have no problems with swapping them around

Communication

Discord installed only currently no mic available (that will be fixed in the near future)

Combat Logs

Your UI

I use standard UI

Guild History

My GF is a member of your guild (Vidji, Paladin)

Raid availability

Flexible mindset when it comes to raid times
References

GF (Vidji, Paladin)

About you

Humanoid gaming addict.

GGwp

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Re: raider application

Post by Zephilie » 05 Dec 2020, 10:14

Thank you for your app please give us time to review it.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 06 Dec 2020, 15:01

Hello, Lysiall.

Your application does not specify which raid team you are applying to.

The already established raid team (recently rebranded as Raid Group Raven) mentioned on the front page is not currently recruiting. If you want to apply to that one you can do so but will be put on a waiting list until a spot opens up. We'd also like you to expand your answers a little.

There is already a new raid group starting up (Raid Group Phoenix). If you want to apply to them you can find more info here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13548

If you want to join as a social member while you wait and/or think through where you want to raid you can join as a social member.

MrsMako
(Vidji)
Raven
Character name: Vidji

Post by MrsMako » 07 Dec 2020, 22:00

Hey,

I created a new application for the Raid Group Phoenix.
Hope i clarified myself in that one

Thanks for your time :D