Phixie

Application : Phixie Gnome BM

Post by Phixie » 26 Mar 2020, 12:07

Who is your character?
Phixie https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ood/phixie

Who are you?
Jessica, 30, Sweden

Experience
In the previous raids of bfa ive cleared normal, heroic and 1st boss Mythic. Ive played and raided since Icecrown in Wotlk. Ive been both GM and RL in the past. When it comes to Nyalotha im currently 7/12 hc but with a character on another realm. Im a good raider and good at listening and helping out. Im interested in joining on my hunter due to 2 of my great friends being in your guild.

Raid Role
I got a previous experience with many different roles. Im ranged dps. Im an Alchemist willing to help with flasks. I judge my performance being good. I prepare for raids with getting flasks and food. I look over my performance after each raid with warcraftlogs. I read constant guides on icyveins, wowhead and method.gg.

Your Spec
Since i havent raided much on my hunter my artifactlevel is quite low and i just got back from a long 5 month break being a GM in classic. The artifact level is 47 but i think ill be up to 70+ this week. As statprio i focus on Crit / haste but i also sim my character to see what stats i need. Rotation is hard. I started with barbed shot and then i tend to use all my cds as soon as their off. I use cobra shot if i feel im overcapping my focus. Since i havent done anything in 8.3 yet i kinda cant clarify my gear choises cause all gear is kinda new. But can add more info about that once i get to that point.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I can swap to offspec whenever is needed.
I got one alt of each class most geared once are my blood dk and my balance druid but my druid is on another realm. Here is my dks armory link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... lifesquire

Communication
I got a microphone and im comfortable in using it. Forums are great. my btag is : Mako#22160

Combat Logs
Due to not having played this patch i currently got no logs and im ok being put in a social position until i can show logs aswell hence to my gear and azerite level being a bit low.

Your UI
https://scontent.farn1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5EA35CC5

Guild History
The guilds ive been in was on another realm. And what made me leave was a general toxic attitude towards people.

Raid availability
I can raid any day and any time exept mondays.

References
Lambi and Daikate is my friends

About you
So my name is Jessica but you guys can call me Jess or Mako wich is my ign. Im a happy person who spends most of my time in game helping people. I like to farm pets, mounts and transmogs. I like pushing keys. Before my classicbreak i was doing mythic 15 keys. I enjoy a good laugh on discord aswell.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Application : Phixie Gnome BM

Post by Jimmble » 26 Mar 2020, 12:22

Cellyca! It's a gnome!

CELLYCA!

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 26 Mar 2020, 16:47

Well, lacking a Cellyca... allow me to say:

Thank you for your applicatoin. Please give us some time to deliberate.

F

Sherelia
Dark Raven
Character name: Sherelia

Post by Sherelia » 27 Mar 2020, 16:06

Lambi and Daikate postponed their bed time to boost my alt. If you are like them, YES PLS!

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 28 Mar 2020, 12:05

Greetings Phixie.

Unfortunately we have to decline your application to join or raidgroup for now.
With your current gear, we can not take you along for our raids. But you are more the welcome to catch up in gear and make another application then.
We also found it weird, that you are applying as a BM hunter, but shows your Marksman setup

But we would still like to offer you a spot in our guild as a social member. That way we can get to know eachother

Best regrads Carbulo

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 29 Mar 2020, 21:10

<recruited>